Is this flower trimmed well? Would I have to trim it more?

What do you guys think? I’ve been selling this as smokeable flower but just noticed it has quite a bit of little leafs on it.

Do you think it needs to be trimmed more or is it okay as is? I haven’t had any complaints but would like to have repeat customers.

May I just say that the product looks like some… how you say… fire - ass - shit

1 Like

Yeah it fucking reeks, I still have trouble believing its hemp! Stuff fills up your kief grinder like no other

I just wanna make sure its upto “kosher” standards for smokeable hemp

Jeez you know I have never bought from dispensaries before so I have no idea what “well trimmed bud” looks like. I would assume it would be de-stemmed as much as one can and large leaves trimmed leaving that cliche` bud look.

You and I are in the same boat. I don’t know exactly what well trimmed buds look like. And I haven’t made a trip to the dispensary either even though they’re all around over here (fuck big canna)

This bud is super fluffy, so I think if you trim it, it starts to look like a skeleton. Then again I’m a novice at trimming.

But if you see the video some of the leaves remaining aren’t “sugar leaves” , they’re just kinda dry and stale lookin

matches the price at 300, might be able to dress it up into boutique A’s for a bit more

1 Like

What strain is it, if you don’t mind me asking?

Cbg flower

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I do my trimming with @trimbag thre greatest toll for trimming I ever found. Here…

Cherry Cookies 13

MAC KIller

NYC Haze

I found it to be particularly good for extracts, specially for the trim, which i squish and it comes out amazing.

Kenny is the owner of trimbag, tell him I sent you four a secret FREE gift.

Mad Scientist style…

Mad

2 Likes

That’s the first positive review I’ve read on the trimbag. The pix don’t look too bad either…

Edit is that after manicuring by hand @MadScientistGrower?

2 Likes

No sir, it is in the trimbag and out the trimbag… I didn’t do anything else to it.

Of course i remove the fan leaves and petioles before putting in the trimbag bro!

Otherwise they don’t look as nice.

Wow you should film a video review of it in use. I’d like to see the before and after. My buddy uses them in his grow and his bud alway looks horrible. You might have a different approach?

2 Likes

I will indulge your before and after pics, i recently lost my phone to a virus so, they are buried somewhere in a HDD somewhere, i did this 2 weeks ago, so…

I will show you those pics hang on…

2 Likes

Trim bag works when the flower is at the right stage. I know people that more through medical outdoors with them. All my friends use it and I can’t tell it’s not hand trimmed. Whenever I use it I have terrible crows feet

3 Likes

Don’t use an automatic/machine trimmer on CBG. Especially if you want to retain potentcy.

1 Like

DIY Trimbag for those with medical honey but no rec money: DIY Tumble Trimmer | Dude Grows Show

Edit: It’d be cool to run multiple net hole types depending on what sort of bud (A nugs, B nugs, CBG that falls apart, etc). This example mentions 3/8ths sized netting but also says that they should have used 1/2.

1 Like

That bud looks fine for bulk smokeable, but if you want to get people to be willing to break it down into ozs or whatnot u need to touch it up before it goes out. Looks frosty :+1:

2 Likes