Is this even legal?

When I’ve got more connections in Peru and China than in town.

1 Like

That’s a really good point. A credit card is a contract. Illegal activities may not be contracted. I don’t see what keeps someone from getting out of paying their credit card bill on that basis.

1 Like

Get an anonymous prepaid cash card from Walgreens/CVS and load $1 on it. The pre-authorization for gas is $1. Pump $80 in gas.

Going to declare bankruptcy? Max out your credit cards on toys and fughettaboutit.

Money in the bank.

4 Likes

This would not work for every vendor. Vendors that require either a billing zip code or pin for card processing will not accept these type of prepaids.

2 Likes

Walmart Money Card > register > SSN: 000-00-0000
:face_with_hand_over_mouth::roll_eyes: mailed to addy multi year card…

But what do I know :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Could be outdated

1 Like

If you run it through the Visa system by hitting cancel instead of the Interlink system that requires a zip code, you are golden.

I don’t advocate doing such things. I just remember having nothing preparing to live in my beater car with my dog and seeing people do stuff like that just to get by.

Cannaclear is even slanging diamonds now…

3 Likes

Just ordered a few g’s to try out

4 Likes

I don’t see this cat ever going back in the bag now, as a custy I’m all for this

6 Likes

Using the same GreenDot card also creates history. Purchase locations, IP addresses, defeating part of the purpose of throwaways. Was a purchase made on camera? Which plates pulled up to that lot? Yeah there are potential answers to these questions, but cant just act like these considerations dont exist.

Regarding hitting cancel to avoid PIN, that is old afaik, last I did that to try to use leftover sum on prepaid visa, it requested a zip code. Your mileage may vary.

1 Like

I don’t think this will be ending as well as the D8 loophole stuff, I can definitely see DEA and feds stepping in here. We’ll see though…

4 Likes

Customers won’t be touched

Resellers maybe but small orders they’ll never pursue

7 Likes

Eh, that’s what we all thought about d8, I’m not so sure anymore.

1 Like

there’s not even a cover story now, at least there was plausible deniability with the farm bill. we’ll see, I won’t be shocked if nothing at all happens either… but my prediction is state authorities will not like seeing tax money flying out of state

4 Likes

It’s bonkers that no body really knows what to expect next, either way I’m not surprised.

6 Likes

i trap and its a struggle too. I guess if it all sold itelf itd be easy but im paranoid.

2 Likes

In the past a lot of the research chemical vendors have been busted when someone od’s and they find the packaging or the internet history and go after the supplier. I have never seen an end user get busted.

5 Likes

Oh, and to keep things on topic here’s the ounce of apple fritter sugar I ordered :fire:

6 Likes

seems like an appropriate place to post this classic :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Buddy needed a hookup on fungus. Used Pack Trapper for some Penis Envy and chocolates.

Decent prices and now his pupils are like saucers.

6 Likes