Is there anyone interested in short path distillation systems?

These are Lab1st New Style Short Path Distillation Systems, all turnkey systems in stock in China, you can receive within 1 week if you are in US.

1 Like

Distillation head with larger vacuum jacket for less heat loss during distillation, increased internal diameter for more efficient fractionating and condensation of vapor with zero clogging.

How much is a 1L mantle?

The smallest one we are selling is 2L short path system, it can process 1-1.5L/batch, so you are looking for something smaller?

What’s the price on the 2L? I’m just wondering prices. I can’t afford labware right now.

Sure, the price of the 2L magnetic stirring heating mantle is $380 each. Just the same as the picture shows.

What’s the price for your smallest system?

1 Like

380 for a China 2l mantle. Lol no

What’s the lowest micron your system can reach?

Yes, our machine are made in China, but we are a standard company, it doesn’t mean our quality is bad than all US machine. If you compare carefully you will find there are many US company selling the same machine, they are from China too.

And we offer 1 year warranty for all of our machine, for some complicated machine, we also offer engineer on site service. We are trying our best to offer best quality product and service to our customers.

The working vacuum is around 5Pa. We use KF 25 flange and flexible stainless steel vacuum bellow to connect to vacuum pump and system directly instead of using the silicone tube, silicone tube will have a big leak.

What’s 5pa in micron?

It’s about 37.5 micron. This is working vacuum, when you put material and running, not no load.

youll need to post videos showing your empty system reaching lowest vacuum levels. many people here are weary of chinese glass thats not vetted

2 Likes

How much is the 2L kit?

Good idea, that’s exactly what I need to do. I will post a video next week!

Found some testing video of the 5L system!!!The vacuum can be 3.6 Pa( Microns:27)by using our vacuum pump.

1 Like

If you are expected a higher vacuum, you can add a diffusion pump, the vacuum can be better than 0.1 Pa( Microns:0.75).

I have various types of short-range distillation equipment here. If you need advice or purchase, please contact me.info@zzkdinstruments.com

I’ve had very good experience with Lab1st. Some simple modifications and I can get the same system down to 40 microns with dirty pump oil.
Actually, just received my new head in as my old head just broke. Vigareux broke and the vacuum jacket filled with product. Broke while cleaning of course.