Is there an interest in CBT isolate?

Hi Guys,

I’m almost finishing up with a project involving CBT. It’s above 90% CBT (Cannabicitran) right now and I’m looking to get it higher, if I got it higher do you all think there is a market for 95%-99% hemp derived CBT out there?

Cannabicitran or cannabitriol?

Also if there is not a demand you need to create the demand. CBT is used as a cutting agent for vape carts. Start there.

2 Likes

Cannabicitran

What are the effects? I think i read something about CBT being used to cut carts also

1 Like

Read this again ladies and gentlemen.
Binding contracts with gaurantees that surpass market value are things that I like!

1 Like

According to the only real study on it, it is useful in cessation in marijuana addiction.

3 Likes

And there you go. Now you have a market for it. Two markets actually, if you read what you wrote carefully.

3 Likes

Sure, I’m interested in finding out what it does. Whether i actually want to buy in quantities depends on that.

4 Likes

there’s a market for everything

2 Likes

Has anyone seen Kg scale pricing on this product at all?

Also curious about CBC Kg scale pricing as I almost have that in isolate form as well… having a bit more trouble with CBC though.

These products would be GMP/API/Iso9001 certified.

Also one thing I’d like to say is that I am not trying to slang any of this here (since I’m not verified) I’m just seeing if anyone knows of a market/pricing for it!

Thanks for all of the replies though it’s much appreciated.

1 Like

I think you need to define what you mean by market, or more specifically market size. Are you looking to sell kilos? 10s of kilos? 100s? etc. More and more I am thinking there are barely any real/sustainable markets out there yet for any of the the purified minor cannabinoids. General consumers barely know what CBD is, what its uses are, dosages, etc. Everyone thought CBG was going to be a huge revenue source, and now it seems like people are barely getting any out the door due to lack of consumer interest or knowledge. I think this will be true for most minor cannabinoids. I think the only market there is currently for them are research/development and cannabinoid enthusiasts. Neither of which will likely be much of a market. I think the utility of purified minor cannabinoids is the ability to create well controlled mixtures, i.e., well controlled or to-order oils. However, I think the cost of the minors (currently) would make it unprofitable to create controlled oils in this manner.

2 Likes

CBG WAS and still is the next big revenue source… for seed sellers.

11 Likes

yes if not now for sure soon let me know how to get in touch with you please lv me your contact my email thanks
cebeede@gmail.com

1 Like

Here’s a company claiming CBT in their carts

I’d be interested if I could find some nice CBT disty

Also what does it do

Why’d you ever switch from this to wanting to open up a lab in California? If this product is thinner than thc and can be used as a cutting agent because it’s a diether we’re in business.

1 Like

Never switched, the plan was always to do both. Now the plan is to offer all of cannabinoids the cannabinoids, including THC and the THC analogues like THCp THCv. Luckily Colorado has way chiller rules than Cali. If California had chiller rules we’d still be going there :woman_shrugging:

Also making CBT is way way way harder than making THC lol :relieved: and CBT doesn’t get you high which is sad. The goal though is to offer every boutique cannabinoid you could think of (CBNVA and all of the CBxVA’s) plus T-free CBD Oil (Blend tek using only cannabis derived fatty acids and terpenes, I mean how will anyone doing Chromatography compete if we can bend together CBD, CBDA, CBC, CBN, CBG, CBGA, CBT, CBL, THCV etc. THATS a “real” broad spectrum) plus THC and all of its analogues. We’ve also “cracked the case” on crystal resistant distillate above 80% CBD, and water soluble stuff and blah blah blah lol.

8 Likes

THCp? If you ever work with THCp ive been searching EVERYWHERE for bulk. Please email me: thisnegroid@protonmail.ch

1 Like

I’m over here being patient but I be waiting for a sample of thcp / thcoacetate :upside_down_face: been teased tho. It’s around I’m sure.

2 Likes

These guys claim to

2 Likes

Full spectrum thcp eh

1 Like