Is there a "proper" way to infuse flowers with distillate/isolate?

I hear it’s the favorite strain of the Chinese for many reasons!

(I joke, I joke) Beautiful pupper!

3 Likes

thank you!

you can’t eat your snowmobile…

3 Likes

what size machine were you playing with? those plastic buckets look different than mine… the stainless looks the same though haha

It was their 1.5L or 1KG model as they refereed to it.

oh yea thats what i have, he must have got different bucket options.

just had to pop in and say @cyclopath… you have a mighty fine looking pupper! i’m aware this is not related haha

2 Likes

Are you still using this the flack tek? How do you like it?

Nope, we just demoed it. The price tag wasn’t justifiable when our batch sizes are 10x its capacity.

But when the run time is 1 minute, you guys still didn’t think it would be justified? Could have the entire batch infused in like 15 minutes, no?

Only asking because we are in the same boat now and are really considering getting one.

Take a small portion of your ground flower (same weight as distillate, can add more flower if needed), and then add distillate. Do this in a container that will flex when it is cold (like a plastic weigh boat). Freeze the mixture of distillate and ground flower, then put them into a food processor. Use the food processor to turn the flower and distillate into a powder. sprinkle the powder onto the ground flower then mix the powder into the ground flower gently, but thoroughly.

We dont have a need for infusing flower, extracts drive 80% of our sales and we just played with flower infusion to see if there were more use cases we could use to justify its high price tag.

I was referring to extract purging not being viable, we can purge 10-20kgs overnight without touching a pan and the flack tek can purge 1000g in 15 minutes but it requires labor to load unload every 15 minutes. thats up to 5 hours of labor just to purge vs our 15 minutes of labor to start a purge and walk away from it for the night.

if you are really considering one, c1d1 offers a more affordable option that uses the same concept.

2 Likes

Ohh, I gotcha. makes sense.

this is good to know. that flacktek price tag is a buzzkill.
ok googling “C1d1 centrifugal mixer” yielded nothing lol, where can I find the one you’re talking about

i think its sold under spintech purge, i wanna say AI carries it.

2 Likes

Ahh, here she is.

anyone have any experience with one of these?
Idk if the fact that it’s 50% off is awesome of if it’s concerning lol

3 Likes

Looked high and low and not a single demo vid showing infusing or degassing, and this thing has been on the market 6 mos. If it was that great for the money more would buy it. I wonder how many have actually been sold?

1 Like