Is there a market for cartridge filling / packaging for small business?

I’m wanting to start a cartridge filling business. It would be a small (hands on) business with a total of 4 employees. You supply the product & packaging…and we’ll put it together with little to no product loss.
Do you think this is a lucrative business in cartridge filling/packaging at this size?
Thanks in advance for your input & opinions!!

1 Like

We can supply carts and packaging it can be a vert profitable business if you have buyers ready [quote=“LPeake7, post:1, topic:32891”]
loss.
[/quote]

1 Like

There are people that do this. There are also complete vertical branding labs out there too.

Use the search bar above and you will see some conversations on people charging for filling.

There’s a treasure trove on info here.

4 Likes

My understanding is that the labs are mass producing the carts with little to no quality control. The majority of the problem is overfilling…causing loss of product / packaging. I want a more hands on production…making sure the carts are filled properly & caps are secure. It will for sure be smaller quantity, but much better results.
Thank you for you response!!

1 Like

No problem where you looking for someone to supple carts and packaging

How much are you planning to charge for filling each cartridge?

1 Like

@qma is talking .50$ a cart if your numbers are high enough…

1 Like

What is your equipment for blending, filling, capping and packaging? How many hours are in a shift? How large is your work area?

How gated is your face? Can people trust you with high value product? Your size operation sounds like 4-5 liters a day. That is a lot of money in finished product. People will kill you over 55000 almost everywhere

How strong is your security? Can they react to armed threats during business hours? Are they capable of counter surveillance? Its not just police you need to watch for.

16 Likes

seriously listen to this man. im not doing anything cannabis related again with out discreet professional armed security ready to blow somebody away. It’s a sad world with petty people

10 Likes

edited