Is Ghost Vapors legit?

Hello everyone, I’m new to this site and just wanted some help and guidance regarding buying quality products and Reddit said this was the place to go for quality input. I want to buy some bulk D8 and l’ve stumbled upon a company called “GhostVapors” I don’t know anything about them but after doing some research I see that they have a open dispensary in Wyoming. They have a lab report which looks good but it’s from Marin Analytics…The product itself has 400 reviews mostly all 5 star and positive. I personally believe that it looks legit but I hope someone else can give their input on whether there products are quality and not piss water. Any input is appreciated!

I’d say probably not

The LLC is actually registered but it seems there is no actual store front

3 Likes

If I was going to buy D8… I’d probably want it to be more than 88.50% cannabinoids. And I’d also want the rest of the documentation needed. Like the hemp growers license info, the hemp processors license info, and a potency profile that showed me more than just D8 and D9 - because really, what other things are in there?

I hate not knowing. I’d probably also want photos. And I’d probably not want to pay very much for it. And since Tom indicated that there isn’t actually a store front in Wyoming… and the company is registered in Pennsylvania. I would have my concerns.

I like to see where things are coming from with my own eyes. Because I don’t believe people when they tell me they are legit, without going and snooping. And I’d definitely want to see more information about other impurities in that oil - especially depending on what I was going to use it for… since unknown crap in your products can cause other issues.

But that’s just me thinking if I was going to buy this stuff. But the truth is that I wouldn’t buy D8. Especially since D9 is just as available pretty much everywhere. And I never recommend people to go the D8 route, especially as a long term (+5 yr) business plan… because the rules are constantly in flux around that at both the state and federal level.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Yeah, “curating” your on-site reviews is a pretty standard practice in the hemp/THCa retail space right now. Don’t trust them.

3 Likes

In addition, d9 content looks low regarding the high +88% d8.
I dont’t think that the pegasus process even allows such ratio.

7 Likes

It’s D8… not sure I’d call any D8 vendors “legit”

3 Likes