Is decarbing illegal?

Same reason I didn’t just call bullshit and point you at this thread?!?

Stereoinversion of Delta 9 THC

Or

Identification of synthetic CBD - #11 by cyclopath

1 Like

But you’re doing it now? Can you still say you didn’t? :thinking::shushing_face:

4 Likes

I forget

5 Likes

What were we talking about?

I forget. Haha

1 Like

5 Likes

Shoot…

I doubt it’s the terpenes. Those are legal

1 Like

You’re so right the legal stuff never fucks you up. I must be trippin on something else.

2 Likes

Our guberment takes such good care of us…

3 Likes

Duhherrrr Trump would never let me get sick from no Rona. Thats why we are building this wall.

2 Likes

I make cbn with u v light and always create D8 while doing so
So since the sun is shining I see no reason why it won t happen in nature instead of heat

7 Likes

How long does that usually take? Also how much do you do at one time? I have a UV lamp so I’m curious.

It takes about 3 weeks and the I’ve light should have a large 241.1 wavelength to create singlet oxigen

3 Likes

You could argue that neither said decarboxylation nor isomerization are natural, despite occurring in nature, because the chemical driving forces can be said to come strictly from the external environment, and are not the result of any distinguishable biological processes…

4 Likes

Well said! The nitty gritty of language and definition is fun and equally maddening.

4 Likes

In addition, I think “synthetic” drives some of you too mad because you, understandably, want it to mean something more specific than I think it ultimately does

Think about “subtractive synthesis” in sound, for example. You’re synthesizing something by taking things away from what you start with. I think the term synthesis has always just been broad

Both decarb and isomerization could easily be characterized as synthetic processes

2 Likes

Meanwhile

3 Likes

Genius!!!

Bro this business works on any college campus!!

1 Like

I’m over here looking at myself like… Pallet of those and Uber Drivers… lmao
Tank delivery is the real money tho