Is CRC the new norm?

Tbh the market likes yellow and golds.

Let me explain Texas to y’all.

They’re asking for slabs. You come stacking dat sauce. Or clear shit crc. They’re gonna look you in the face with absolute ignorance and think. What the fuck did you just bring me.

Half this country ain’t on the same wave length with CLS advances let alone distillation and reactions or chromatography.

If it’s got color. It makes them think it’s safer. Gold has been drilled into the minds. White and clear creates fear.

distillate slabs oxidizing are making waves lmao. I have seen some interesting stuff.

10 Likes

those runs are my outdoor, no till beds!

Ya well my outs are 2 years old in about a month

2 Likes

:no_mouth: i feel you bro

1 Like

fresh is the only way

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t drink either. But Google decided since I’ve looked up bentonite that fining should show up in my newsletter feed lol.

Wine smells like feet to me.

3 Likes

Echo Electuary in Oregon claims not to use any CRC, pretty much everything else does.

On a side note, is there any media that would make everything have a kinda sour taste? Portland extracts has a ton of new stuff that looks great and smells pretty good but it all has the same kinda sour lemon thing on the tail end of a dab

Is crc the new norm. No it’s the Hype wave. I’m not dogging it. I’m just explaining. The market is far more like this as the new norm. Lol

I’m not saying it shouldn’t be. I’m just saying people like yellow/gold color. It is what it is. People want what they want. You can talk education all you want. Look at how our society picks its leaders.

1 Like

It’s still no different in WA. I show locals my dabs and they’ve never seen shit like that. A custie is a custie.

5 Likes

The General population of customers are custies and they want what they want.

1 Like

Blasted fresh dep Doc OG cold and got this. Definitely prefer taste over visual aesthetics.

3 Likes

@YourMomGoesToCollege I keep telling em if its fire it should come out gold anyway

2 Likes

If it’s not the new norm it should be. Why not filter out the unwanted. It’s more than just color you’re taking out. I have done side by side and the difference is palatable.

3 Likes

I like regular live resin because i don’t want to change the terps at all on something already so amazing. On dry trim i love CRC it makes an amazing product as long as you use good input material . I have tried really amazing CRC live resin as well i just don’t want to deal with another hassle when fresh frozen is already imo . I will say that the best oil i ever had was GMO cookies FF diamonds that was crc totally water clear sauce and stones taste was super pungent!

4 Likes

This is how oleum’s oil is imo…

(In Washington state)

Thank you

Does it look like this? I haven’t bought much in WA

No, more more of an “icing” style sugar

Too much clear makes the flavor messed up. Leaving some color to retain carotene and not wipe out your caryophyllene (trans mostly, sometimes beta, too.) and will completely alter your profile.

Unless it’s an accident, I try not to go full clear anymore. Even the tiniest of media on a LR run for a minor polish. Even sending multiple runs through barely 15-30g of media. Just helps filter out any tiny particulate that makes it through the standard filtration. That little bit of media gets overloaded so quickly. After ¼ into the first run it isn’t even changing anything, if at all. I do completely agree, if you have amazing material. You really don’t need to use much. I’ll almost always use some for a wee polish

9 Likes