Is cartridge on your hand really full-ceramic?

No cotton ≠ full ceramic !!!

Nowadays more and more companies are promoting their full-ceramic mesh coil cart. by describing them as cotton-free. However, there is no cotton does not mean that the whole mesh coil is made of ceramic 100%. For most companies, producers use silica gel to prop up the heating coil to prevent from leaking. Actually, once you use those carts, the silica gel has a risk to transform and it leads to oil leaking.
[/details]

2 Likes

Is there something better ?

1 Like

If so prove it. Send samples out. A lot of forum users use full ceramics and if there’s a better alternative to the ones out now I’m all ears.

What makes yours unique and how does that enhance the user’s experience

Ofc, do you know ECAP’s unique kiln sintering integrated patent?

1 Like

Sir, do you want to know more about ECAP’s unique kiln sintering integrated patent?
There is no any cotton or silica gel in the heating coil of cartridges we produced.

Hi everyone,

What specification and design of carts is best applicable to CBD thick oil?

What kinds of carts for CBD provide a massive smoke and great flavor?

cotton-free? big intake hole? low voltage?

Welcome to talk about it here

Kiln sinter integrated tech (ECAP’s patents): 100% full ceramic, no cotton, no silica gel, no heavy metal in heating coil

It provides massive smoke and purer flavor than cotton coil or normal ceramic coil

Lab Tested in CA US

is it stable enough

I just finished selling the last of my recent batch using these carts. 4500 cl8 and about 1000 cl6.

Pro: cotton free, customers like the added health benefit. Full ceramic body and base, looks killer.

Con:
Fragile - compared to other ceramic carts. I’ve used wolkentek’s and a few other types of ceramics from
Qma, they were all more durable then these ecap carts. There is a metal piece where the mouth piece threads on, that point breaks quite a bit, with very little effort. I’ll have a yocan uni pro standing upright on my desk, simply knocking it over on my desk has broken 10 carts for me alone. Because the mouthpiece is the only part sticking out of the battery, when it falls over all the force is applied to the metal/ceramic connecting point and the force combined with the fulcrum effect of only the mouthpiece protruding, allows the mouthpiece to snap right off. Happens so easily customers come to me and complain it simply fell off, because they break so easily people don’t believe their little accident was enough to break it, but it was.

Flavor - cotton free, decent flavor but I would say other carts have better flavor. Icell plus carts from qma are better, AVD has been my favorite for flavor

Reliability - of the 5k units I’ve had 3 carts completely dead wouldn’t fire, 3 more carts that died half way through. Ive used probably 5k avd carts and never had a completely dead cart. Even the ceramics I got from qma, granted only 1k~ give or take, still never had a completely dead non firing cart.

Threaded mouthpiece - after filling 4000 of these in one day by myself, I hate the screw mouthpieces. I was using avd easy press carts, which are a dream, easiest carts to cap imo, so compared with that, all the threaded caps were a nightmare, very time consuming. Can’t screw on too tight or you will snap the top right off, the connection point where the ceramic stem and metal screw cap join is fairly weak, broke 3 screwing the mouthpiece on by hand, so you have to take extra effort to be gentle.

Size - 11.5mm larger then most batteries openings, lots of customers had to get new batteries to accommodate these carts. Even some pen style batteries wouldn’t work. Cl8 and cl6 don’t like to work in a yocan uni pro either. Because they’re ceramic some of them aren’t perfectly straight so they will want to sit a little off kilter. If you close the opening mechanism on the uni to support it, then it will force the cart in a position where it’s not making magnetic contact and won’t fire. If you don’t tighten the uni pro opening, then the cart can move around when hitting, causing intermittent hits or not hitting at all. These compatibility issues were frankly a pain in the ass as I’ve never had compatibility issues with “regular” size carts or any ceramic carts before.

All in all, these carts are just okay. They aren’t great or terrible, but I wouldn’t recommend or order them again. I wish more brands offered a cotton free option, but I’m not sure the cons are worth the cotton free befit.

2 Likes

Morning sir. Thank you very much for your feedback and comment.
Please let me try to answer your questions and doubts.

Fragile - As you said you broke 3 while screwing the mouthpiece on by hand and you find it not easy to finish, I recommend you to try our IC-P. It has pressing-lock mouthpiece and also full-ceramic mesh coil.
daf65ef7efb3cf59172065c28a23efc

Flavor - You know flavor of cotton-free carts is much better cotton ones but you think AVD is better for your oil. As we know that different viscosity and ingredient of different oil work dissimilarly under different voltage in the same cartridges. But I can tell our heating coil is set to be applicable to most brands of oil in the market. In addition to flavor and technology, cost performance is also our competitiveness.

Reliability - You’ve had 3 carts completely not fire of the 5k units. It means our defective percentage is less than 0.1%. I am not sure whether you are a loyal fan of AVD. I think there is no any one manufacturer would like to announce that the defective percentage of their products is 0%. We have been enhancing and optimizing our production line all the time. I promise defective percentage of our products is going to be lower and lower.

Size - The diameter of CL6 and CL8 is 11.5mm as we are promoting it with our palm battery at the time. If you need 10.5mm, we have IC-S, IC-P and IC-R that are applicable to any other battery in the market.

In general, I really appreciate your feedback and comment. Sir. The defective percentage of less than 0.1% and high cost performance are exactly attractive to many users here.
If you want a cartridge with full-ceramic mesh coil, pressing-lock mouthpiece and 10.5 mm diameter, I would definitely recommend our IC-P without any hesitation to you.

@gobstopp has tested our CL8 and he found the defective percentage is 6/5000 (about 0.1%). I promise the defective percentage now is much lower than the above number. We offer samples for testing if you want to try.

Whats your defference comparing with other ceramic carts?

We have our own patents: Kiln sinter integrated tech. There is no any cotton, silica gel or heavy metal in the heating coil. So no cotton to burn and no oil leaking. The flavor must be purer than cotton coil and normal “ceramic coil”.
This is the structure of Kiln sinter integrated tech ceramic coil.

How to get samples? I wanna try your full ceramic carts

DMed you, sir. You may also contact me by whatsapp (+86 15626490025). I could send you the catalog of our products.

New products----Coming soon!!!

Disposable pods for CBD/THC thick oil

Full-ceramic coil: no cotton, no silica gel, no heavy metal.

Free samples for testing

Lab Tested in CA US

Air flow adjustable

Preheat Voltage: 1.9V

Adjust Voltage: 3.8V/3.4V/3.0V/2.6V

Tank Capacity 2.0ml

charging port: type C

Everyone here that has met us on MJBizcon is welcome to reach us to get free samples for testing

Christmas Sales Promotion 2022

Disposable pods for CBD/THC thick oil
Newly re-designed with full ceramic mesh core
Size 229511.5mm
Resistance 1.8±0.15Ω
Tank Capacity 1.0ml
Battery 270mAh
Ceramic more FULL ceramic mesh core
Charging port Type-c

Welcome to order free samples for testing