Is anyone actually selling d10?

Anyone on here selling clean, compliant d10?
Looking for some COAs. Probably get starter samples and scale up from there. Interested in other minor cannabinoids too.

1 Like

Agreed. I too want to buy. Who’s got that D10?

2 Likes

@iLLnyeTheShatterGuy ? Whatchu got?

4 Likes

There’s only one company producing it and I don’t know if it’s going out to market yet. Supposedly they are making it a water soluble, but it also supposedly has minimal effects so I don’t even know it’s use.

1 Like

Unfortunately we don’t delve in the tetra’s here due to the “laws”. We’ve also found that Δ¹⁰ isn’t that stable of a compound either, unfortunately. And haven’t done any further studies on it.

2 Likes

It is when it’s isolate

I’ve had some for 3 years its still d10

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m talking about the Δ¹⁰ Chad disty that’s everywhere. Ask the Δ¹⁰ man himself @AlexSiegel Has anyone concluded a scalable Δ¹⁰ isolate process that you know of?

2 Likes

lmao why are you tagging him?

you obviously dont know where the sample he got came from…

go read the d10 thread dudes on here

The gas stations around say that they have it own the pack but I got crisp 20 that it dont pass

2 Likes

What’s up with your attitude on this forum?

Seems like everywhere I go, you’re in a shit tossing match with randos.

4 Likes

Everyone deserves to be the king of their own burger hole
AromaticHappygoluckyBadger-max-1mb

1 Like

Because he’s the one I know that has the most experience with Δ¹⁰ processes.

Obviously I didn’t know that. :100:

You seem to have some insight into this topic. Do you have a concluded Δ¹⁰ isolate method per haps?

3 Likes

More wagging. Less barking.

2 Likes

I’ve already proven some of those claims in that patent to be false

I was running with sulphur months before he even filed his patent

Testing labs shouldn’t use customers data without there express written consent, I wouldn’t have been having this fucker test my d10 runs had I known he was taking my data behind my back and using it to his advantage

3 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 is the Soulja boy of the weed game.

2 Likes