Is anyone actually selling d10?

Anyone on here selling clean, compliant d10?
Looking for some COAs. Probably get starter samples and scale up from there. Interested in other minor cannabinoids too.

1 Like

Agreed. I too want to buy. Whoā€™s got that D10?

2 Likes

@iLLnyeTheShatterGuy ? Whatchu got?

4 Likes

Thereā€™s only one company producing it and I donā€™t know if itā€™s going out to market yet. Supposedly they are making it a water soluble, but it also supposedly has minimal effects so I donā€™t even know itā€™s use.

1 Like

Unfortunately we donā€™t delve in the tetraā€™s here due to the ā€œlawsā€. Weā€™ve also found that Ī”Ā¹ā° isnā€™t that stable of a compound either, unfortunately. And havenā€™t done any further studies on it.

2 Likes

It is when itā€™s isolate

Iā€™ve had some for 3 years its still d10

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m talking about the Ī”Ā¹ā° Chad disty thatā€™s everywhere. Ask the Ī”Ā¹ā° man himself @AlexSiegel Has anyone concluded a scalable Ī”Ā¹ā° isolate process that you know of?

2 Likes

lmao why are you tagging him?

you obviously dont know where the sample he got came fromā€¦

go read the d10 thread dudes on here

The gas stations around say that they have it own the pack but I got crisp 20 that it dont pass

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up with your attitude on this forum?

Seems like everywhere I go, youā€™re in a shit tossing match with randos.

4 Likes

Everyone deserves to be the king of their own burger hole
AromaticHappygoluckyBadger-max-1mb

1 Like

Because heā€™s the one I know that has the most experience with Ī”Ā¹ā° processes.

Obviously I didnā€™t know that. :100:

You seem to have some insight into this topic. Do you have a concluded Ī”Ā¹ā° isolate method per haps?

3 Likes

More wagging. Less barking.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already proven some of those claims in that patent to be false

I was running with sulphur months before he even filed his patent

Testing labs shouldnā€™t use customers data without there express written consent, I wouldnā€™t have been having this fucker test my d10 runs had I known he was taking my data behind my back and using it to his advantage

3 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 is the Soulja boy of the weed game.

2 Likes