Is $250 a kg the bottom? Drop it drop it low girl?

How low will it go? What’s the next three months going to look like?

3 Likes

FDA restrictions capped sales channels. Sales channels full of unsold end products. Disty inventory backing up everywhere.

The zit is ripe, but it hasn’t popped. Before we bottom, we need more BK, more capitulation. More pain over more time. These business cycles are not new, but are very, VERY consistent in how they play out.

As long as excess inventory remains, its not close to being over.

6 Likes

In the words of Bitcoin people: “HODL”

7 Likes

It’s not a currency, as much as some of y’all would love to think

7 Likes

This is where quality certifications become essential to successfully moving product. GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 22002, and Organic Certification are all powerful tools in moving product to major retailers.

7 Likes

Absolutely. Quality is key, and builds customer loyalty. As prices decline, processors do less because it becomes cost prohibitive.

Smart processors can sell above market due to reliable quality. Smart processors also blow out all inventory in this stage of the market b/c it loses value every minute it sits.

2 Likes

I can’t say Bitcoin is a currency as much as it is an idea. Just like CBD isn’t a miracle cure all as much as people wanted it to be, but they both are part of a bigger picture. Unlocking all the other cannabinoids could be relatable to altcoins or blockchain technology itself in a sense.

I’m just glad Bitcoin is still worth 10k

1 Like

I can’t say the US dollar is currency as much as it is an idea either but Let’s not get too philosophical here.

Buy silver

9 Likes

Buy stock in companies that sell panic products to fringe groups who think the government is coming for their _____. Silver, Gold, and Bullets.

4 Likes

sold to you: 10,000kg of THC for $10,000 ea.

2 Likes

I definitely took a bong rip or two :rofl:

3 Likes

Time to start figuring out a way to power my car with crude hemp oil

18 Likes

4 hippies and a rickshaw bro

16 Likes

I hedged my crude with bitcoin. Winning!!

1 Like

The US dollar is a crackpipe of hopes and dreams. Monero is the future, anonymous, private, fungible, and a real currency.

3 Likes

I am long USD as well. The reserve currency of the world.

The company I work for is already taking this route. Only working with cGMP certified companies as we work towards our own. Apparently there are only 7 USDA certified hemp farms. From what little digging I did, Once the farm bill was enacted, they stopped giving out USDA certifications for hemp. So if anyone knows of farms and processors of that biomass that has documentation, please DM me.

2 Likes

There’s way more than that. We’re getting our certification right now for our processing facility, followed by our greenhouses and fields in the spring.

Edit: Cant say enough good things about MOSA as a certifying agency.

1 Like

Only if supply is limited.

$15 a gallon.

Idk how many more times I will have to repeat this

2 Likes