Investing, Financing and New money coming in

What the investors are looking for in this pandemic, and I’ll also put in a note for what the financing companies are looking for as well.
Investors
#1 is a dispensary with delivery out the back door
#2 is Distro with Retail
#3 is heavy asset built projects that are belly up, example being a build-out in little debt and stagnated needing money.
#4 Verticals with 6month of operations
#5 sustainable cultivation with over 10% profit margins

For financing;
Purchase orders / Inventory - with 3 months banking statements and up to 30% down
Equipment financing - purchase over $250k, low apr, small down based off credit.
Business loan / hard money - 6 months banking, 15-25% interest and 30 - 50% down based off banking and credit reports.
All need insurance ( my expertise ) and underwriting ( filling out apps and showing banking info )
Expect these to coat about a month or two to complete

Hope this helps ya’ll! Just happy to help get more funding in this industry and know you’re the expert, not the money👍

1 Like

Investors are looking for novel and proprietary processes.

1 Like

That too, and as you know, speaking from risk, they can string you along for years until someone cuts a check

1 Like

Been there done that lol; pockets are a curious bunch; its easiest to get funding if you have something tangible; dreams and intangible ideas typically dont resonate well with investors. I’m quite familiar with the dance

Are you an investor? Whatcha slangin?

I do cannabis and hemp insurance and own a few brokerages. This is the info I get in the industry with clientele and meetings I’m involved in. No slanging, just help and per usual the universe provides as the industry grows😎

1 Like

So you’re slangin insurance, pretending to be an expert in cannabiz investing/financing?

Just trying to figure out which end of the bull you’re slangin from

Steve, I wish you well bud and sorry if I wasn’t clear. I’ve never claimed to be an expert only what I am hearing and seeing from investors and bankers mouths when I also them, if you want to talk underwriting guidelines, we can.
I put in the post my expertise is risk in the industry as I have been advising on this and the financial risk for almost a decade with licenses under my belt. You can take what I have to say with you or not, but don’t feel the need to twist my words or where I’m coming from to a negative light. Just wanna be real and push fact from a credible source. Much love and hope we’re good m8

2 Likes

We are good m8. be well, and

1 Like