Inventing

If you had a major help in making something that wasn’t there before I suppose you can call yourself that.

I loved helping people make vaporizers and rosin presses. Many would not have come to fruition without my assistance. I and others helped make things.

Enails and other electronics I’ve dabbled in.

I just like helping create things.

1 Like

Same, D. Those were pretty awesome think tank times

5 Likes

Now that’s some 3d printer ingenuity

2 Likes

Thats sexy

2 Likes

I’m an analytical electrochemist by training. Used to build chemical sensors for biological/live-cell applications.

4 Likes

Aren’t cells absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Kudos! A good example of a simple insightful solution well executed using new technology.

2 Likes

What does that mean? Did you build both hardware and software?

Some good memories and examples of synergism from team efforts…

2 Likes

9 out of 10 people in that room I believe were good people, I still have a strong relationship with each one.

Too bad it only takes one bad apple to ruin a good thing…

3 Likes

Ouch what happened?

Water under the bridge afa I’m concerned.

What do you do now?

Electrochemistry uses potential and current to either enact chemistry or to make measurements. I designed and fabricated the sensors themselves.

For example, I created dopamine sensors to detect generated neurochemical signals at individual neurons.

4 Likes

that sounds hard af, what type of skills does one need to create sensors like that?

Can we hash up the terptrommel discussion? Can you show us’n how to build our own gw @Graywolf? Are you able to speak on that? Dm is fine if you can’t out it publicly due to whatever’s…

You sure you want to:
Terp Trommel! - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

You put winterized BHO in it, and it separates it into three buckets, that are roughly C-10 Monoterps, C-20 (21)Diterps, and C-30 Triterp sized molecules. Because we are running in the neighborhood of 200C, the oil is a liquid.

1 Like

I have a PhD in Chemistry

Ya it was a rolled film evaporator, which at the time was relatively novel for cannabis since most of the other wiped film mfgs either wouldn’t fuck with cannabis, or couldn’t provide anything in a reasonable time frame.

I got the first model to put out disty on its maiden voyage down in So Cal at like 3am in the morning with a very angry customer

PharmGold promptly imploded right after that and I’m pretty sure that beast is sitting in the corner of a shop somewhere, unused

7 Likes

The built-in hydrogen generator on the SRI 310 GC is innovative. Credit to @srihugh1

7 Likes