Introducing The Zirconia Air Release Syringe!

DMLIFT INC.’s reputation as an innovative and forward-thinking company is something we do not take lightly, and we are always exploring ways to provide even better solutions for our customers. Our patented systems and materials we possess and continue to develop have been proven to be successful in our mission. We understand that our customers are looking for reliable, high-quality products that they can trust to deliver for their brand. Now, we are ready to release our most recent development in our pursuit of innovation - the all-new Zirconia air release syringes. Featured are Viton O-rings, our signature medical-grade zirconia material, and medical-grade pyrex glass for their barrel.

Unlike traditional ceramics that will degrade over time and chip, you can be assured that with their Zirconia-based construction, these chemically unreactive syringes will stand the test of time. In addition, the Zirconia material’s unreactive properties will keep your concentrate looking as pure as it is chemically. The optional Viton O-rings may utilize the most durable commercial rubber and are meant to withstand any deterioration from liquids or high temperatures, but the standard medical-grade silicone rings are nothing to glance over either. Their FDA-approved silicone contains no toxins, is nonporous and hypoallergenic, and resists bacterial growth.

For the first time, our customers can experience the benefits of our Zirconia material and air release technology simultaneously. The combination of utilized materials ensures the high quality and purity of your concentrate on the inside while maintaining a highly durable and sleek outside. The Zirconia air release syringe stays true to our formula and offers a valve that allows air to be removed to prevent oxidation. Aside from the technology and materials used in these syringes, DMLIFT INC offers even more incentive to try these syringes out for yourself. These syringes are fully customizable both in graduation on the pyrex glass barrel and printing on the side and top of the syringe plunger, allowing you to personalize them to your unique specification.

DMLIFT INC is proud to make this introduction into our product line and knows it will provide customers with the same great air release syringe experience while at the same time utilizing our signature Zirconia as well. Would you like a quote on these Zirconia air release syringes? Click here to fill out our contact form and a representative would be glad to help you.

2 Likes

“If you want it you’re gonna have to put a ring on it”

What is Beyonce implying?

1 Like

I think she’s implying she wants to get married. So she dumped who she was currently dating. What do you think she was implying?

I think she was implying that she was part of the forbidden fruit that Eve ate, causing mankind to be cast out of the Garden of Eden. The fruit, she keeps well hidden and is only allowed to be shown to those most deserving. Once the word got out about the forbidden fruit, many a caller showed up. Some even had 20 inch blades on their Impala. Little did she know, that only one of the shades of grey was for her. Except (plot twist/spoiler alert) Jay-Z wasn’t grey at all, he was a medium shade of brown. The proverbial ring was no ring at all. It was bringing together of bank accounts that made the perfect ven diagram of money, power and respect.

Now, on to your product. Wheres the pictures, wheres the side by side comparison video to show how or why your product is better than what I already use? Words are great, pictures are worth at least a thousand of them and a video is what we wooks need to truly understand how great a product you are providing. :wink:

5 Likes

I think it means that shes not gonna put her finger in your butt until you put a zirconia stone on the finger.

1 Like

That was very poetic. I’ll send you a message.

lol, All the reason to NEVER buy Beyonce any kind of ring.

@qma Just released the first ceramic dab dart today. What say you @DMLiftInc?

so many dudes just googled robin’s bro’s locations.

Somehow he creeps into every thread I post. . . .Ours are made out of full zirconia so they are much more durable and healthy, they also feature our patented air release valve.

So you can easily fill them from the back, then insert the plunger while simultaneously releasing air from the barrel of the syringe.

We actually released our Zirconia Air Release Syringes at MJBiz Con at our booth in October. But we had them laying around the office for a while. We wanted to launch them at MJ Biz Con to get the most exposure.

1 Like

What does dmlift stand for? It’s an odd name

Oh, DMLift Inc. Stands for Detroit Michigan Lift Incorporated. We are warehoused around Detroit Michigan so we included “DM” in our name.

You never apologized for pretending to be the supplier and posting my bank details. I wont stop until you appologize.

False, there is no difference in reactivity between AlN and Zirconia

I started this project in February. I didnt give up and make some oversized 5ml syringe, I made it proper dabbing size and took those r&d hits. I know which factory produced these syringes, and hopefully our factory can go after yalls like earlier this year.

I will continue to enjoy provoking you guys, probably into eternity, since chads never apologize.

11 Likes

tacos-de

3 Likes

We were both at MJBiz Con, you came to our booth, and introduced yourself to me. I was happy to get the opportunity to talk about this in person. I apologized and said I didn’t mean to start any beef with you. I even wanted to call my boss over to discuss all the above issues you mentioned. But you said “It’s was ok, don’t call him over. I settled it. I’m just playing” Then you started talking about how you tried different forms of marketing. But drama is the best way. So I responded “it’s pretty annoying” then laughed then said, “I’m glad everything is settled.” Then I shook your hand.

I’m not out to make enemies and keep enemies.

I’m not involved in the R&D aspect of our products. So I can’t comment on the exact development timeline. But the material of the plungers are different. Also, yours don’t have our patented air release technology in them. So they are different products with different benefits and functionality.

1 Like

Incorrect. I would have loved to get the apology from your boss for not educating yall about the facts of zirconia products.

False, because I

Correct

I’d smoke a blunt with you, but I will come at your company until the novelty wears off (or DMLifts CEO and board of directors calls me up on a conference call and apologizes, [and maybe sends a fruit basket]).

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I’d imagine their board of directors is the same size as @cart.farms

3 Likes

they can call in the island boys if that is the case

2 Likes

Yo they got the original island boy on the board.

1 Like