International Media Supply LLC

Hello Everybody,

Couple days ago on IG i saw @Future4200 did a post on 3/11/21 showing some product that apparently had been put thru this new 0-clay Just wanted to see if anyone else has had experience with this product? I contacted the company and they said they had a SDS but never sent it to me, Until i know what it is i am hesitant to purchase it.

Thank you

1 Like

saw that too was wondering the same thanks for posting bout it @Gettinglearnt!

I’m getting some samples, I’ll post a review once i try them.

2 Likes

Did you get a SDS?

2 Likes

Im wondering what kind of clay it is, from my conversation its supposed to be about the consistency of sugar granules, so maybe its more similar to Media bros then it is to chemtek

Is this the same media I’m selling? Future called it opaline silica.

That is what he called it, that you?

They told me they were kosher and organic compliant, whatever that means to you (I don’t have an SDS yet)

The zeolite I sell is an Amorphous opaline silica but not the only “opaline silica” out there

2 Likes

How do i find out more about what you got? @PharmExOregon

3 Likes
2 Likes

As has been discussed on the forum before our granular media is a mined aluminosilicate zeolite called Silica Hydrated , or Amorphous Opaline Silica, or Opaline Silica for short.

1 Like

I know the Oregon boyz love the opaline silica. I have a trustee homie that loves this stuff. He’s always trying to get me to sell it for him.

The more the merrier! :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Theres enough business to go around 100%.

If you’re taking about Colombia we are partners in the media game and it’s the same dirt but I know there’s other plenty of other people in Oregon slinging dirt besides us.

2 Likes

I know. That is why I gave you all the advertising. He’s a trusted confidant and I’d like to help you all anyway I can.

3 Likes

Right on, we appreciate the love! We’ll have to come down south and visit sometime, I’ve got family in Boca.

4 Likes

Come on down. As the boys that came down last weekend. I play a good host!

3 Likes

SDS says a mix of bentonite, fullers earth, and hydrated silica.

2 Likes