Instagram - Extractors to follow

Hey everyone,

Looking to expand my follower list to include extractors and leaders in the cannabiz space. Leave your recommendations down here.

To start the obvious with a few GLG Gang members:
@future4200
@murphymurri
@Sidco_Cat
@iLLnyeTheShatterGuy

12 Likes

@Waxplug1 is a tremendous follow.

19 Likes

you can follow me as well. hoping to ramp up production and start posting more often in the next few months @h0megr0wn34

5 Likes

Dunno if he’s still extracting but @RockSteady is one of my favorite follows.

13 Likes

https://instagram.com/mythirdeye_1?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Eric is an awesome follow he’s always up to some fun chemistry

6 Likes

If you want to learn more about science follow my story and my page for daily content
@silvergrowr

Ive been following @codemanmakeshashish for years now and his posts never cease to amaze me! although the douche never responds to my questions or comments i send him :cry: :crying_cat_face: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:

6 Likes

Trying to update more often but would love to have you follow us… @purebiologixcbd

You guys are welcome to follow me, I do post a lot of build out photos of my facility and post day to day rec lab stuff. I’m always trying to share little insights and tips and tricks along the way whether its how to hang process piping efficiently or how to do small to large scale chromatography.

@gosh_of_all_trades

14 Likes

I’m so let down your not actually a midget.

6 Likes

Really??? @thesk8nmidget isn’t a midget?? Are you just small @thesk8nmidget?

I like my homie @mikegnarly555 and the shaman extract crew. They always posting cool shit.

Don’t sleep on my boy @gotterpz either. @Dred_pirate for you guys that aren’t following.

11 Likes

@drjackhughes
@dabtronicus
@lee_brown94
@errl_earnhardt
@brokensubie
@jonnyfieldgoal

6 Likes

By all means you should check us out @illuminated_extractors, just broke -106c with our refrigeration tech! Well on our way to that -150c true cryo temp.

Also check out @AlexSiegel and the @Pigment_Tracker.

And we can’t forget @kpg_macro. Some amazing facets grown there! :gem::gem::gem:

15 Likes

Major letdown I know. :frowning:

I am still a pretty small person at 5’6” and like 130lb wet :sweat_smile:.
I made that username long before I was 5’ tall though and used it on various forums so it kind of stuck in my adhd brain.

i wouldn’t mind changing it now though. :joy:

3 Likes

Regardless, I will continue to assume that @thesk8nmidget is one hell of a roller skater.

4 Likes

Gotta follow her

https://instagram.com/kpg_macro?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

7 Likes

@fireflyextracts

3 Likes

I would love to see yield data from your machine

Check out our r&d page at @xtractorpros !

3 Likes

@encannsolutions

1 Like