Insight on CBD isolate production cost

I know the production costs vary greatly from facility to facility. I’m looking for insight on the general cost of manufacturing CBD isolate, including biomass costs, and excluding biomass costs. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

That question is dependent on so many different variables I cant even start to answer the question so I’ll just say this…

7 Likes

Define the variables you need answers to and I’ll answer.

How about starting off with your volume goals. Are you trying to make 1kg a day or are you going for 100kgs a day?

Give us an idea of what you are needing the info for and i bet we can get you a more accurate answer.

Both these answers could be true depending on scale.
It costs $50 to make one kilo of isolate. It costs $500 to make one kilo of isolate.

5 Likes

Biomass can be done at $2-3 per lb at scale, not including cap x.

2 Likes

Im trying to facilitate tolling for a company. They are wanting to have 50,000-300,000 pounds of 8-10% biomass processed into isolate monthly. They were trying to do a 60/40 split with the processor, paying $390/kg for the processors 40%. The processor said no to that. After that they wanted to arrange a cost of $250/kg of isolate if they provide the biomass. The processor responded with a $8/pound cost from bio to iso or a flat $300/kg with the bio provided. From what I’ve read throughout this forum it seems as though the buyer is lowballing.

The flat $300 per finished kg is not a bad way to go. Almost a split at that number.

3 Likes

Goddamn lochness monster

1 Like

Just going to gently place this here

7 Likes

In the world we live in, not many take the time out of their day to pass on knowledge in a positive manner. I just wanted to let you know I really appreciate it!

3 Likes