Inline color remediation tek with BHO, have questions.

I haven’t noticed a loss either. Just been using t5 and DE. I haven’t played with t41 yet. Or silica.

What micron filters is everyone using under the filter powders? I’ve been looking and may have looked over the answer but cant seem to find it.

I put powders on a 25um paper. Under that i have
5u. Disc
6um paper
2um screen
2.5 paper
2um screen

1 Like

Thanks! @sonicgardens

1 Like

My filter setup is similar.
Powders on 25 micron mesh gasket
Double 8 micron paper
Double 2.5 micron paper
Double 2.5 micron paper

Usually the 8 micron paper catches a tiny amount of fines, but the 2.5s always come out clean.

I’ve been seeing big yield losses, no matter the material age. Losses from 30% on freshly dried, to 70% on year+ old. I use 50g per lb of silica 60, might try reducing the amount or dropping it for a test run.

Hey buddy, did you see your yeilds increase after pulling silica from your filter medias?

I dropped silica and only run with b80 and celite now. Yields are better then before

3 Likes

What are your ratios with just b80 and celite?

1 Like

About 1/2 to 3/4 cup b80 per lb and just enough celite to cover bottom of filter plate. I find its best if i slowly open valve to bottom collection and throttle on and off as needed @Badcookieextracts

3 Likes

What’s your color looking like? Pale or bright yellow?

I get live resin yellow or clear depending how i want it

2 Likes

And what would it look like without crc?

Ahh you change the media ratio or the speed that it goes through the cartridge to change the color?

Everything comes out nice yellow without crc. @Bruce_leeroy Slower i let it go through clearer it gets. Sometimes i forget to close valve and it gets a little color to it If i do 1:1 b80 to expected yield it gets clear everytime, starting material is decent greenhouse or indoor though. Not cleaning up anything dark anymore.

3 Likes

no crc on this run.

2 Likes

with crc

3 Likes