Infusing CBD into fabric/memory foam

Looking for an SOP for infusing CBD oil into various fabrics, as I had a dream that i was eating a giant marshmallow- and when I woke up, my pillow was gone: it was after this that I realized I needed a new pillow, I figure so long as I have all this cbd oil around I should integrate it.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/brookstone-reg-cbd-oil-infused-bed-pillow/5386473?fbclid=IwAR0rMVQKFG5mfw5t7KDhBCXQK4cavFo5FmbUB-TkzxXhqBo-rbAiWyzQqWI

14 Likes

Get the fuck outta here hahahs

7 Likes

Bed bath and beyond also has CBD oil diffusers to coat everything in your house with a thin layer of CBD. I think a lot of people have a misunderstanding of what CBD is and how to administer or ingest for therapeutic relief.

I hope your dream was as real as the nightmare that is the cannabis market right now!

11 Likes

oh my… i thought id seen it all (not really)!

1 Like

You guys are so behind the times.

I workout in CBD infused yoga pants.

11 Likes

I wish this wasn’t real.

13 Likes

Me too! Praying on people’s ignorance, especially under the guise of medicinal benefits, disgusts and infuriates me!

3 Likes

It’s most likely just really shitty innovation.

2 Likes

Bro I once slept outside on a super sack of lavender buds it was super peaceful

7 Likes

The effects of lavender aromatherapy on relaxation and sleep have far greater merit (and therapeutic benefit) than fabrics infused with CBD …

2 Likes

You should see my cbd socks - Not Kidding. My feet have zero & I mean 0 inflammation…perfect for foot binding if that’s your bag.

4 Likes

They could have at least made it a CBN pillow

smh

2 Likes

Orgasmic!!

2 Likes

I hear that’s the preferred use for CBN around here lol wheres the SOP for that CBN infused “personal lubricant” at guys?

2 Likes

I make a lot of lube, nothing infused yet on the market but I definitely have a good deal of R&D time with- ladies love it- we make this and sell a good deal of it- Www.curiousintimacy.com

5 Likes

I’ve been infusing cement with cannabinoids for years. As have most of those I work with. I cannot over sell the benefits of laying down on therapeutic cement when your day just isn’t going as planned :shushing_face:

5 Likes

“I promise the pain will be over soon, just bite the curb, yes like that- put your teeth on the curb… it’s cbd infused hempcrete…”

“That was good, right? Now bite this pillow…”

5 Likes

Then out comes the lube

4 Likes

This thread is getting dark faster than 5pm yesterday vs 5pm today

5 Likes

post of the day! ROFLLLLLLLLLLL