Infused Smokables Patent

Lol!! This company is a joke. A band I was in in the past was on their record label… talk about a front for dirty ass money.

They use a pressure vessel of some sort and shove oil into the bud. Deep into the center of the nug it’s black from their “amber fire” oil…

Fuck Caviar Gold

3 Likes

i found this but i dont think caviar gold owns it

1 Like

The goofy fuck in the picture is mike.

and theres this but again doubt caviar gold owns this patent as well

What’s funny is he started by covering nugs in RSO and packing joints with it. Shit was so fucking disgusting. He was pushing them at Seattle HempFest years ago. Wasn’t even using bho like most of us who fucked with this back in the open blasting days. We just called them “dipped nugs” or “honey dipped”

4 Likes

This dude is just another Mr. Extractor. I personally know a handful of people who have been fucked over by this guy.

3 Likes

I’ve had this joint for over 4 years now… this is a pumpkin flavored dog shit

4 Likes

Especially when it’s been your own company making said products in a documented market lol. This is a ridiculously bad patent, I wonder what law firm convinced him this was viable

I prefer the brand sticky boogas

6 Likes

I honestly don’t mind cavicones. Cavicones were the first infused joints I smoked in my life. They’re not bad IMO.

BUT the idea to roll cannabis into a joint paper that has wax on it is not cavicones idea, thst idea has been around and utilized for a long ass time before they picked it up.

2 Likes

Interesting tek would be to submerge the buds in your liquid butane hash solution then roll in kief and vac dry

1 Like

i smoked a bunch of these a few years ago…one of my best friends used to order a ton of pre rolls and this was always one of the more desired brands…that was until we tried a box of them…all these kief prerolls are junk!

4 Likes

I read trim rolls for some reason :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

They’re gonna come after you “infusing” all those disty blunts!

6 Likes

The dude looks exactly like a kid I went to school with back in the day. His name was even Mike lol.

By chance, did this guy happen to have some fucked up teeth?

Has anyone found the actual patent listing? Highly doubt THAT guy hired a lawyer to successfully file and receive a patent for anything of actual value. The fact he’s threatening to take people to court before even making any traction with the IP is some wannabe gangster CEO mentality and not at all how it actually works. This guy is the type of dude who watched Wolf of Wall Street and read a blog post about intellectual property rights and wanted to look like a boss on Instagram. I’ve met people just like this and they talk big ideas on social media but never accomplish anything. I bet you he says things like “rise and grind” and posts videos of himself talking while driving on Instagram live a lot.

1 Like

I mean the companies I work for don’t have anything like this I was just saying. I think it would have to be application/administration of the cannabinoids to the product based on it being widely known that this has been being done for decades by a magnitude of people. now if you had a specific process and developed the means of application you might be able to swing it on process.

He looks like an ex tweeker. All of them have fucked up teeth. Lol!

I’ve never met the dude. Just know plenty of ex employees and heard of all the similar shit like this that he pulled

3 Likes

Sounds more like a marketing scheme. The “patent pending” on future advertising or packaging is probably what hes going for.
I mean. I hope so. Or hes got a patent attorney that just files shit for him to keep cashing his own checks.

2 Likes

Anyone can file a patent. This bull shit wouldn’t hold up for a second. This dude is just flexing and making himself look like a fool

1 Like