Infused Chocolates White Labeled

Hello again Future Fam. We are looking for some white label clients for our infused chocolates. We can make the infused chocolates package label and bulk ship them to you, or we could even drop ship to your customers if you would prefer. We have been white labeling for a future member on here since we made our last post 5000 ish pieces at a time every few months. We currently have the capacity to manufacture chocolate bars which weight 50 grams each and chocolate squares with weigh 8.5 grams each. We are open to producing any combination of cannabinoids in these chocolates and we can make them in up to 7 or 8 different flavors. Pricing will be competitive as we understand how B2B works. Anyways we’ve got samples for anyone who wants them.

We also make gummies, tinctures, capsules, and pills if you want details feel free to ask.

7 Likes

I’m interested in your infused chocolates.

How do they hold up in heat? I mean obviously it’s chocolate, but how would they do in the mail during summer?

Please send me all relevant details, options and pricing. I’m in LA and it looks like you are, too, so that’s cool!

They hold up pretty good when individually wrapped in foil or plastic, meaning it takes 90+ degrees to begin to melt them since the chocolate is tempered properly. I will DM you everything else by tomorrow.

1 Like

Sweet :smirk:, thanks!

Interested in your services can you dm me

Also interested