Information Gathering and Contact creating for Japan Grow and Extraction operation

Hello to all amazing 4200 members,

For those of you that know about the Japanese CBD market, this post may seem incredulous. With respect and sincerity, I assure you that it is not. The following requests are indeed legitimate.

I have started to work with a company that will be first in line to build a grow and CBD extraction facility in Japan. The regulations are expected to change in January 2023 to allow just such a facility and all that it entails. When these regulations change, it is my role to secure the following:

1. High CBD content seeds suitable for hydroponic growth. Impeccable quality control absolutely necessary.
  2. Both the equipment and expertise needed to set up a year-round hydroponic grow cycle. The person or company chosen for this part of the project would assist in ordering the appropriate equipment, come to Japan to set up the system, and train Japanese staff on how to grow.
  3. Both the equipment and expertise for A) Extraction B) Distillation C) Converting the distillate to isolate. The person or company chosen for this part of the project would assist in ordering the appropriate equipment, come to Japan to set up the system, and train Japanese staff on how to do steps A through C.

As the subject title suggests, at this time I am gathering information about costs and lead times specifically. Of course a person or company who assists me in this step would become a viable candidate for one of the above contracts. In a way this information gathering can be considered a pre-interview. I will be traveling to the US to verify the quality of seeds / grows / extraction systems as well as the candidate(s) expertise once the regulations change.

The Japanese Government will require that everything is more above board than you can imagine. I will be assisting with following their strict guidelines. Thus I politely ask for serious inquiries only.

If you or your company is interested in one or more of the above aspects of this project, please EMAIL me at ben@cbdnihon.co.jp. Feel free to provide any information about you / your company that you are comfortable with. However, my target is to have some online meetings in the near future (October 4th - October 11th) with truly interested and capable parties.

Thank you all for being a part of this amazing forum, and reading my post until the end.

For ease, once again my email is ben@cbdnihon.co.jp

Peace and Respect

9 Likes

Historic! Just watching from the sidelines, but…good luck!

7 Likes

Good luck. CBD at this stage is so cheap to import I have to respectfully understand why even try when you need seeds and genetics too.

There are several japanese “marketed” entites here already. They all face the same government regulations others have solved and provide for.

It will be cool that yall can do it, but it will literally be for flash photography at this point. So many here are above and beyond qualified I am happy you found here. Best of luck on filtering out those emails.

I dont wish to appear negative, I do wish you well. You really did come to the right place, but being so far behind so many can do this successfully from the USA.

Do you know how low this product can go? America is literally putting that to the test right now.

I would HATE to move to another fucking country banking on CBD production. When import will invade

4 Likes

So you aren’t pulling the trigger on this until your country changes laws? Do you know when that will be? Very important information to present to potential consultants.

1 Like

People are literally flooding japan with shit they and anyone working on either side import / export can’t even test for. You trying to reverse engineer what is flooding your streets for top US dollars is already dwindling and begging to go lower with brokers for how low us Americans will go. And its all “made from hemp” LMFAO.

Seriously, unless you are government FUNDED. The interest is low to even point you in a direction for CBD, if you haven’t caught on, you are way too far behind, and should aim higher.

1 Like