Industrial Scale Extraction - Canadian Investment Opportunity

so, still 0 shifts run on the equipment?

2 Likes

Until we have our CRA excise licence we cannot legally process any cannabis or hemp, so we have not run any material through this equipment ourselves.

Health Canada is ridiculously strict. Pretty much everyone on our team had to get security clearances.

But let me say that we have no doubts that the equipment will performed as expected.

4 Likes

Them’s fighting words! Can we at least play tug-of-war with him to see who gets to keep the machine whisperer?!

Based recent developments to steal their friends, the cats would like to set up a skype meeting soon. They have provided photos with detail on Neeko’s offer and would like to ammend the deal to include keeping @cyclopath in Eugene!

A monthly subscription for catnip bananas (look them up! Best toy ever!) will also be included when Neeko has received your shares.

Their people will be in touch.

4 Likes

Let’s make some good medicine! Then go to Canada when @Akoyeh’s cats get their passport.

4 Likes

Obviously I’m involved in the project so i may be biased, but @Lincoln20XX is just about the smartest person i have ever met in this whole industry. I am planning to take stock and i definitely would encourage others to!

8 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, sir. You’re definitely on the clever feller list yourself.

While I do have two brain cells - I call them speedy and dopey - that I can rub together when I need to make thoughts, the only reason I’ve been able to get where I am is because of the boundless generosity of many many very skilled and talented people. A majority of them are here in one way or another.

If I hadn’t discovered this forum in the early days of my entry into the professional cannabis space I’d probably be working some dead end job making a ton of money for some pinhead with no clue.

So thank you all for saving me from that terrible fate.

:pray:

7 Likes

IMG_1163 IMG_1164

9 Likes

you can do r and d and trial runs. you have to follow gdp and tracking and you must properly dispose of all materials. Documented, video, paper…ctls

4 Likes

It puts the cannabis in the fuge
And then throws out the cannabinoids?!?

3 Likes

Yup - that’s how Health Canada would prefer the entire industry operates at all times.

4 Likes

Cats are lucky that even though opposable thumbs are required to use a lighter, the humans they keep as pets are able to handle such duties for them.

That’s true. And we’ve got a bunch of hemp schwag we were going to push through it.

Unfortunately, when you’ve got a 4 person team, and your equipment setup has been validated elsewhere and you know it’s going to work, and you have little money and less time, other things are always a higher priority.

Regarding present contracts/secured business that we should be doing in August (splits are 60/40):

Today I had ~300 kg of ~6% CBD hemp dropped off for us to run as a product split. That’s likely to become isolate and be sold at ~$4500-5000/kg

We are also working on a 500,000kg hemp split for 8% material. We expect to see a signed LOI and test batch of ~1000kg in a few weeks.

I’m working on another product split with a highly regarded local small batch craft producer. Looks like we’ll be starting with ~250kg. They want us to fill carts for them as well, we’ll probably do that at $1/cart for them, starting with 5000 0.5g units increasing to 30000 if they like us and our work. Then more after. I think that material should arrive early next week. This one is not papered yet, but we’ve been talking about working together for about 3 years so I’m not worried about it falling through.

Through the same craft producer, we’re looking at being the first to market on the west coast with CBN carts.

I also got a written commitment of a buyer of 2kg of CBN isolate at a number over $15,000/kg.

Our glassware - 10kW quad condenser 20L rotary evaporator and 100L isolate reactor - should arrive tomorrow, Tuesday at latest.

Our 600L stainless decarb and isolate reactors, 1" stainless diaphragm pumps (viton seals), magnetic (2), lenticular (4) and bag (2) filters/housings, and 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1.5", 2.5" and 4" ball valves should also be in on Tuesday or Wednesday.

The final membrane housing we need to properly finish and pressure test and finalize our membrane skid is is scheduled for Tuesday.

We got a call today from CRA, we’re getting our Excise license on Tuesday. So if nothing goes wrong I should have CBN in hand to sell by the end of next week, or the end of the following week at the very latest.

7 Likes

Have you tested a bunch of membranes yet for successful filtration?

1 Like

We’re partnered with @MagisterChemist for our membrane needs. He’s been generous with provision of lots of :spoon: in our direction on that front.

We’ve got a list of membranes to trial when we have downtime, but we have already selected our production membranes.

7 Likes

You actually have some membranes to trial at this very moment, correct?

3 Likes

Yup. Four on hand right now.

3 Likes

Send em to me, I’ll test em out :tipping_hand_man:t2:

2 Likes

The Synder ones are cheap enough that if I had you pay for shipping from us to you, you’d spend not a lot less than you would by getting them direct.

That’s not true of the Evonik I have though, and they don’t come from the manufacturer quickly. So… no. :man_shrugging:

But if you want to do testing, I’m sure @MagisterChemist can make some recommendations as to what might be interesting to play with.

2 Likes

There are a bunch of membranes that look like they might be useful that would be fairly cheap to test.

Once we’re operational we’ll be releasing test data on some membranes when we can. I don’t know what or how much but I’ll try to continue giving back to the industry.

We got about 20% of the $ amount we’re seeking committed and coming in this week. That’s enough that I’m able to switch to putting very little effort into fundraising from now on.

We are raising our share price when we get our first dollar of revenue. There is nothing impeding that from happening in August.

Now it’s time to show the market what we can do.

8 Likes

Yeah I’m gunna test some he sends me

3 Likes

I AM ABSOLUTELY ON BOARD WITH @Lincoln20XX , HERE!!! :100:¹⁰%!

I am excited and honored to be one of his scientific advisors on this project! We have the technology to build it bigger, better and faster… perfectly balancing all 3 Es of manufacturing: Efficiency, Economy & Efficacy. We’re armed with at least a century of collective experience, a library of multidisciplinary knowledge and the creative aptitude to manifest the next state of the art… and so we shall. :facepunch:

14 Likes