Indoor Hemp

Looking for indoor hemp flower.

We offer a couple different Stains of indoor smokable hemp flower. $200 per pound.

Chase
chase@coloradohempsolutions.com

true indoor for $200lb??? I will take every last nug of it if thats the case… or is it really outdoor or light assisted greenhouse?? You cant even produce a lb of indoor for $200

7 Likes

Pics?

light assisted greenhouse.

so its greenhouse at $200/lb haha… still interested. email me the details:
michael@cleanafoperations.com

Technically the greenhouse has a door

9 Likes

or does it… haha

how sure are you that’s even greenhouse, none the less light assisted greenhouse? Looks an awful like all the outdoor hemp that was just processed

1 Like

If you don’t like what you see then please move on. It is quality smokable hemp flower at the right price. Pictures do no justice. Have a nice day.

Chase

I am genuinely curious … How is it even economically viable to flower hemp indoors ? LED’s maybe ?

Also, what is the CBD content of these flowers ? that matters alot.

IMHO Greenhouse is NOT indoor so may as well call it what it is …

Greenhouse loophole. Classic.

1 Like

Its idoor.

Grown by the sun.

Outside…

4 Likes

I imagine an indoor room with 12 sun roofs and T5’s lol

Seriously tho I dont think its economically viable to grow hemp indoor at 12.3%, I know THC isnt worth it at 12.3, so why would CBD ?

The upside is you can grow hemp without all the licensing and permitting fees and BS involved with cannabis. You can also grow it in many more states and arent getting taxed out the ass. The cost of true indoor hemp is going for $800-$1,300/lb. The cost to produce said lb is in the $400-$700 range, so if you scale up enough theres definitely money to be made.

1 Like

Lol I mean, those pics do look like $200 lb hemp, indoor/greenhouse whatever

1 Like

Maybe if you include harvesting hemp terps in your economics or smokable flower etc … but if your straight up farming mg’s of CBD, I dont see how indoor could be worth it.

1 Like

They aren’t farming mgs, it’s being sold as smokeable flower

1 Like

Unfortunately hemp retail stores and smoke shops have adopted the “buying the highest % flower” model the dispensary’s often go by. So farming for high % wouldn’t be a bad idea.

2 Likes