Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Sounds awesome of u but to truely know.and get the proper understanding, the ppl involved should share Tek at end, only to each other, if everyone seems it’s worthy entry…lab test must be done
(just for turp retention and THC)andd almost a control grower that has the flower ,so it’s all the same!

7 Likes

Thats why I will continue to update this with my findings.

5 Likes

Of course the purpose of it would be to evolve the tek nothing else

4 Likes

Great minds will come together

8 Likes

Don’t forget that nice pat on the back for finding a way to skin that cat we can win. :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

It’s hard to read ppl over the net

2 Likes

Lol just dont break your arm…hahaha I’m teasing haggard

3 Likes

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Lets link up next week for sure after im back from Namm Show.

6 Likes

Wooooooh!!!

1 Like

I’d say give the other guys some time to become a lil more familiar with tek to make things better

2 Likes

Its gonna be like the wax olympics

7 Likes

Let me know where the meet up is as me and couple of the boys will be in Cali(humboldt).

3 Likes

Can I telecommute to the competition?
download

4 Likes

needs to be tested at the same lab also

4 Likes

In regards to clear diamonds; any crystal in lab or nature given perfect environs will almost always form colourless. It’s impurites that form inclusions that tend to determine colour. I.e. beryl forming with a proper dose of manganese will form red emerald (bixbite). Growing a crystal im a non competative environs so it dosn’t form merely a layer of little crystals is a bit hard with thca, what i’m finding more difficult and less known is growing a crystal too fast can result in a bubble of solvent becoming trapped in the crystal. With quartz, cool, you have a little enhydro and your .50¢ rock is worth $40; with thca, you’re selling pentane or butane to people to smoke. Finally, if you’ve a clean lattice, but they’re still yellow consider that it may be the mother liquor / terpenes still coating the surface; clean with butane or properly chilled butane and monitor their stability so they don’t melt. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

I think he meant a clear everything,terps and all

@BG305 already makes crystal clear stones if I remember right

4 Likes

Best 2nd run on the cartrige yet! usually I see yellow by this point, although this could be because the material is high grade.
Update on the terp retention, this stuff smells really good, just like sticking your nose in the bag of flower.

15 Likes

Sweet, looks great! What was your media combo this time around and in what order?

1 Like

So, I was just thinking about this again. I have an idea of how to get it to rumble more. Have a hose off the top of the chamber going to my collection, to recovery. Open up the valve for recovery and let it rumble throughout for a moment, then close it off again and then push through filters. That was my shower epiphany this morning

6 Likes

I’m in, for effin sure. @Future why dont we make a good life gang meeting out of it…