Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

are these soaking in a column ? flask ?

So your putting the b80 right in with the material in columb and soaking and blasting? How is flow? How horrible is cleaning tubes?

Heā€™s dewaxing and soaking with b80 after in a seperate chamber. And possibly promoting agitation, somehow.

2 Likes

Iā€™m late to the party but those pink beads look exactly like indicating beads from a silica gel meant for desiccation. Many types start blue and end pink after absorbing around 8% of their weight in water. Though it likely wasnā€™t his intent, he is potentially dying out his clay further during transport and storage, at the very least he is proving there is at least some moisture present in his media.

6 Likes

Iā€™d say 60/40 40% to you

3 Likes

is the screen size 1U?

I wonder if we can use that concept to our advantage. Using a single indicating silica bead we can verify our media hasnā€™t absorbed too much water from the atmosphere. Allowing us to know when itā€™s time to dry out our media further. Definitely not suggesting leaving the bead in the media permanently(like mixed in for use) just a few sitting on top maybe for their indicating value. Apparently it is cobalt chloride that causes the color change, so depending on if the cobalt chloride can interact with the other media somehow it might not be a good idea on that basis.

2 Likes

What is the difference between these and the ones @Soxhlet makes?

1 Like

Id say 60/40. 60 to you. Just because its more work then a normal run

2 Likes

They look luke indofab, if they are that are 5um, 1um would be super cool though

Same group of individuals working together. Just different guy showing it right now.

5 Likes

Sent email to support inquiring about 3ā€ and 4ā€!!

1 Like

those be the ones im makinā€™ , essentally the filter is just the bottom sintered filter element from the c.r.c ,
there is no top filter, bed retention system, or bypass valve.

3 Likes

how do you determine what size filter would be best for a particular system?

go with the diameter of the material column.

5 Likes

Gotcha, thank you! I would like to put in a order with you for a couple of your CRCā€™s, I donā€™t have access to PMā€™s tho

1 Like

you guys know N.B.oiler on Instagram has SS filter plates welded in, up to 10" 25um down to 1umā€¦2" tall. just take two of them and make a sandwichā€¦ invert the top one and you have 4" of filter media space between the 2 welded SS plates

2 Likes

Jesus I just realized how hes calling it gas plug #1 and youā€™re @Waxplug1. Thatā€™s messed up :cold_sweat:

9 Likes

Damn didnā€™t put 2 and 2 together.
Thatā€™s fucked up if he did that on purpose

He loves me for giving out the clear tek and wanted to name his product after me

19 Likes