Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

I actually wasn’t able to fit the full 200 grams is silica 60 so I think those missing 50grams would probably get rid of that yellow tint that or it’s tainted from my last runs

1 Like

I should have added, if you have the extra space, I hardly have any spare room too. Right now I’m not using it, either

1 Like

Well its still clear, kinda scary clear atm. Cant tell if there is anything in the pot.

Im running fresh frozen/live. Let it dry for a couple day like someone mentioned to do. Hoping this will work out well.

6 Likes

Alumina can dry your solvent after extracting wet material, just add to top of column and you’re g2g

3 Likes

It will also lower your ph and cause pink oxidation if used with t41.

3 Likes

I’m having issues with some stability on some runs and I’ve read iso picks up more terps so I’m trying n-butane to remove as many variables as I can.

I’ve found pink in my de and b80 after I switched from t5 is that what’s happening?

No, its pull reds out is all

How soft is it. Does it leave your finger prints in it

Meh?

27 Likes

So it started out where it was super tacky at room temp and I tried purging it at 100f for couple days which kind of helped but caused it to wax up. So I redissolved and turned the temp up on my recovery because I thought it was a lot of terps and that helped I could handle it and it took a lot of force to put a finger print mark but still was to bendy for people’s liking.

I winterized 100g and pulled 7-8gs of waxes out but I messed up removing the ethanol and may have decarb it so I’m going to redisolve and dewax that way.

After tons of research I’m starting to wonder if it’s the product I’m using. It’s been vac sealed but I don’t know how old it is so many it’s atarting to decarb

1 Like

Meh my ass.
Beautiful ghost dimonds

10 Likes

So far when i use t41 in the mix i get the stability your looking for

I love that kind of stability though that your talking about

4 Likes

Thank you, sir. These are a gift for @Future at the glg event this weekend.

9 Likes

I wonder why? Maybe the carbon is picking up the decarbed thc more than the thca

Not sure, i was thinking it might be a ph thing, everything that turned pink was super stable

2 Likes

Oh your product turned pink? I found purple and pink in my clay

Yes i had my shatter and sugar dimonds turn pink on me. It was clear at first

2 Likes

DRED that looks awesome
Damn Son You should become a jewler :+1::+1:

2 Likes

ffffuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
that is all…

2 Likes