Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Your the best!! Exactly what I needed and cheap! Now for silica does it matter? Just silica 60? Know if a cheap place to get this? And then with the pressurized filter and all of these media’s can I run ethanol through it? Or do I use a different solvent. The end goal here is to fix my tails of distillate and to mess around with ethanol shatter and crc tek

1 Like

I would recommend using a hydrocarbon. Heptane / pentane will work, too. For your tails, especially.

And you can get the silica from @Killa12345

4 Likes

What ratio? And then do I just roto vap it out after?

I will be experimenting with t-41 and if it will effect the stability of shatter starting Thursday, wish I didn’t have to place another large order through carbon chem to get it at a decent rate :confused:

Just ran 2.4kg if clay and turned 1200gs of black oil a nice clear/yellow. So pumped I’m able to do such large runs

8 Likes

I pick up a small amount from bvv try again.

This looks more like the cotton candy tek (aka cold muffin tek) that Gray Wolf released thru icmag years back. Basically pull it to a super muffin with deep vac in the collection and if done correctly it comes out super light and brittle and you can crush/melt it down in the vac.

My experience with it was that it produced a terpier end product. I was also able to get slabs fully purged in 72-96 hours using temps below 80F. Check out the thread I linked for more info

5 Likes

Thanks worked great

1 Like

have you had any luck stabilizing after changes ? I as well think its the clay causing that’s all I use and if I do a run with no filter medias with same product , it comes out as shatter

When i run t41 i usually get a more stable product. Im wondering if ph has anything to do with it

T5 is a neutral ph as t41 is lower

4 Likes

Please send me a message, would like to purchase a few of these. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

41 Likes

Damn bro. Look at all the white budder! That’s a pretty sight. Can’t wait to get back out that way. :+1::clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

Kush Stock 4/20 come by the Cannabis Talk 101/ Nature’s Ganja booth and get a free sample. Ask for Big AL and tell him @Killa12345 sent you.

5 Likes

Oh thanks. Just have Big Al pissed at me. Haha. That’s a good one. Can’t wait to hear about this one. Wish I was heading there this weekend.

3 Likes

I’m starting to think it’s waxes when I do a run with the filter it takes a while to do a run. I did a run with out the filter. Froze the oil so I could handle it then put it in column then added 4:1 solvent and let it dissolve.(I tried a jacketed column and warmed it up. It helped with the pressure) then I hooked my pump to the column and pushed it through the filter and it came out super stable.

you jarring up mayo for resale now too?

3 Likes

This is the closest I’ve gotten, I’m going to need a bigger CRC this was ran cold in a dry ice iso slurry

Below you will find the material being processed this was an 1800 gram run.

6 Likes

Are you running an injection coil or just a chilled tank?