Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

What tane are you using

70/30 butane/propane

Ntane or iso. Im having stability issues running straight iso

Running 7030 n i had glass stable stuff
Tomorrow im running 50% 7030n abd 50% iso

Running straight butane I have been getting crazy stability when Iā€™m not crystalizing

3 Likes

Using ntane. I think Iā€™m going to have to get my temps colder. I remember when I first started someone told me that if thereā€™s to many fats and waxes it wonā€™t shatter. My recovery time went to shit when I added my crc.

I get glass stability with 7030 n.
Straight iso is a bit to soft.
Im running close to -105f with my material columns prepacked frozen on dryice the nite before.
And if you put less celite or no celite your push will go faster. But it does double the normal time my push usually takes.

1 Like

The b80 dude is on ebay has been busyā€¦ i remeber the first time i ordered it he was at like 12 soldā€¦ now he is at 220ā€¦ 25x220ā€¦

3 Likes

How do you get your solvent down to -105 and weigh it? Iā€™m thinking of getting a hanging scale and suspend it in dry/iso or acetone

1 Like

I always have to top off my bottle every day of runs, so i fill my collection pot on a scale. Top off and distill from there. By the time its back to my bottle its cold again. Im using 3 3/8 coils in a dry ice/acetone slurry and my bottle sits in a dry ice/acetone slurry as well

2 Likes

So you donā€™t weigh the amount of solvent you run through? I do about 50poinds of solvent through 10pounds of product and usually I can get about 13 pounds initially then add 5-7pounds as the pressure in the column goes down which with the crc is taking a long time

2 Likes

I push my entire bottle, it holds 6.5 to 7lbs. My material eats a lil each push but not much

1 Like

I lose 7-10pounds per run because it freezes up. I was thinking of just putting 2pounds in column running 13pounds or what ever through then dump into my recovery. And swap in another two pounds

1 Like

Thereā€™s not a sintered 5um disk w viton seal left in America, and bvv is the supplier :person_facepalming:

They have no idea when itā€™ll be back in, glad I have 6 filter plates

6 Likes

I just do 1lb or less of material per push. Recover my tane and leave the oil in the pan until i have to pour

I push 35 lbs threw 7 -8 lbs same as u wen columb gets full i dump the continue pushing till im at 35 lbs then i stop push turn pumps off push with nitro burp it all out then shut my tube off them i warm my tube up till pressure gets to about 30 or 40 then i dump that into a secondary collection pot so i can recover all the gas.

1 Like

Sounds like u could be losing 10% of your cannabinoids to solvent loss. If u have a smaller (secondary)
recovery tank like @sonicgardens you could recover all the tane and get probably 10% back in crude or better

This is why it is always important to distill your tane. New bottle of 7030 ntane

8 Likes

Mystery oil. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

I figured out how to only get terps, maybe a few other things.

Been playing with mixing ac with t5.
3% got yellow
5% got yellow
10% got terps maybe some other stuff, idk

1 Like

You guys are using the powders wrong

13 Likes