Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

It’s not about the thc my dude. It’s about the about the amount of usesless Plant matter that’s being consumed with the thc

2 Likes

Is there a fat free section at the dispensaries when you were there the other day? @Killa12345 :rofl::rofl::rofl: If i can charge more for fat free and gluten free labeling im all in. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

12 Likes

Deltron

30 Likes

That’s where we differ. My trim run sells for 650$ an oz and costs me more than 250 to produce. I’m all about money, but quality is hands down more important to me.

2 Likes

Haha I don’t even know what that is. I must’ve missed that section of the convo

3 Likes
19 Likes

I also look at it like this.

If I sell a superior quality product, for the same price as everyone’s generic stuff, I sell 100x more product.

My biggest issue currently is supplying my demand, but I understand your guys view point. It’s likely because I’m also a connoisseur

2 Likes

not really bro…personally i think im the snobbiest smoker here. I think all outdoor and greenhouse is shit. It really takes something super special for me to call it that.

Now the business aspect is for debate as im not in the concentrates business. I only look at it from an outsider. Im a consumer not a seller. My persective on this and when i make my own is only for personal head stash and youd better believe if i have the capablilites to make the best product i do.

7 Likes

And that wouldn’t likely be warm solvent over trim with no dewax. So your saying the “rolls Royce of dabs” isn’t good enough for you.

I know we are on the same page haha. :+1:

1 Like

It cost you $250 to process enough biomass to produce an OZ??? I have it around $114.80 an OZ in my R&D space which is high i think. I do own so rent isn’t calculated into that equation. I also don’t think I’m getting to much plant matter in my concentrates. I might be wrong.

6 Likes

We are in different countries so cost is irrelivent. profits though, you greeeedy Hahahaha :joy:

1 Like

Id venture to say @bg305 has some sorta operation in your country too @TheDabDoc

3 Likes

Price per lb differs province to province where I’m from so even it’s that’s true I know he pays less for trim than me (because he just said so). And I’ve gotta have it shipped. Which isn’t cheap either.

3 Likes

In a bussiness perspective. Yes sell your beter product for the same price as inferior product is kinda good. But You should be charging more. It underminds your beter product.

8 Likes

Stuff like that is driving the prices to the ground where im at.

Essentially you are going to cause other ppl to lower there prices. So the entire circle starts over again

9 Likes

How is it “better” if it’s clear.
For example
Everyone used to run as cold as possible, not pulling nearly as many fats, then dewaxing, to get a good colour product. M
Now it’s clear but full of fats and it’s suddenly better? Because we use 10$ in filtering media? Haha I know exactly where you guys are coming from. But at the same time.

More sales= more money.
Less retail cost= more sales.

So for you saying that it should sell more per gram to make more money, doesn’t add up to me. and saying that clear product is much better than non clear product even tho it’s not made as well, also doesn’t add up to me.

5 Likes

People pay for color my bro. Just look at the diamond market for reference.

6 Likes

This all only comes into play when talking about trim run, cheap product.

1 Like

People also switch teams for colour. So if I gain 20% in sales from new customers a month. That means I make 5% more monthly than upping my prices 15%

1 Like

Dude my sugar dimonds tested at 98+ with terp sauce. Substancial difference. Return % on making them sux even more

4 Likes