Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

I have samples off at the lab getting tested. My normal results have been from 80-90%. It will be interesting results to see how this tech affects the concentrates.

5 Likes

Those are great numbers

4 Likes

Maybe im wrong not to soak.

4 Likes

I have 700g of the worst, mishandled material i have ever seen. Going to try this out at the end of the day tomorrow.

I gave this a go a long time ago. Turned out dark and sappy

8 Likes

Alumina to remediate reds

8 Likes

@Killa12345 quarterback drop, send it my bro. :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Got my powders today… looks great… thanks again man…

6 Likes

all good brother…glad i can help. Thanks again and if you need any help or anything…feel free to reach out anytime.

If anyone needs tracking for their orders. Im almost positive if i didnt email you the tracking personally cause it went threw fedex…then i shipped directly threw paypal and your tracking details should be there…but everyone should be getting their stuff by now as it all went out priority…

Also sat down with Fedex yesterday for lunch since i import a lot and send a lot. They are going to be offering me Express 2 day service on all these powders soon. Same great price just guaranteed 2 day delivery anywhere in the lower 48.

13 Likes

@Killa12345 powders for sale then? Just follow the email in the title? I’m looking to buy some today

2 Likes

More on the way. First order sold out In 48 hours. If you need more than 20kg. I can have that drop shipped. Sorry as I underestimated how fast 110+kgs would go

10 Likes

At the temperature your running is not going to hurt anything

I found that temperatures the main thing that comes to soaking without picking up stuff too much at least

2 Likes

@Killbill

The mail has been nice to me the last few days, Thanks again @Killa12345. 3 of the 4 filter rings i ordered are too tight to fit a coffee filter and i have these whatman 1 papers so why not. I’ve got some old trim i’ll play with tomorrow and this weekend I’ll have some A+ coming to try this tek on. First run plan is 1 cup t5, .75 cup silica, .75 cup magnesol for a 3 x 24 material column run.

I bought these to make a tamper with but they dont fit. I guess i should have asked somewhere about what kind of gap it should have. They were a steal on ebay 2.85" 13ga stainless disc 10 pack for $15 shipped (‘google’ said 3" tri-clamp is 2.87" I.D). I figured I’d epoxy a gas fitting on it then screw in a piece of gas pipe as a handle or get all fancy and have a bolt tacked on it and source some stainless rod to attach.

oh well I’ll file one to fit I just thought it would be the simplest diy project ever if it fit perfect and of course my files are not here.

2 Likes

Come on guys…show me some love…go tag my company on Carbon Chemistry’s best extraction company. You know those other companies arent as good at providing the deals.
They didn’t even tag a brother. :man_facepalming:t3::sob:

Please show me some love brothers and sisters!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BucSEHChfgT/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

14 Likes

Is this on ig

Done

5 Likes

yeah but it wont let me link the post. maybe im too dumb…there we gooo

2 Likes

I noticed today magnesol doesnt grab anything unless its on top.

6 Likes

Each of these items probably pulls a lot of similar things, with a few compounds being somewhat specific to specific medias. So if we aren’t noting color in one media we had noted previously based on its position in the bed it doesn’t necessarily mean it isn’t in important part of color remediation, just that the compounds which are only removed by it are either not present in this batch, were removed by a previous media, or a combination of those reasons.

It could be something like magnesol working to pull something that’s present in product exposed to high temperatures during grow, or storage, but not present in more properly regulated material due to thermal degradation. I’m not saying that’s necessarily true, but just getting people thinking.

3 Likes

Same here, also the silica when placed under the T5 doesn’t grab much. Thinking of separating them so there is space in between them to see if it makes a difference.

Silica 60 grabbed bunch of green hues on top of t5. Aa grabbed pinks on top of that and celite was yallow
Top down
Celite
Aa
Silica
T5

4 Likes