Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

6 Likes

its on Ebay look up Chemtek W-1

3 Likes

What’s happening when it pucks up and terps move to top?

I’ve been running equal parts w1 & w3 with fantastic results.

I could probably rerun the powders (1000g each) for a total of about 20000g of biomass before color becomes unusable.

9 Likes

I wanted to start processing heavy kief/trim batches for high yield with a wash through the CRC column for color cleanup. Has anyone done this?

It’s been said many times, stay safe brother :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Depends on what you consider heavy kief. I run very kiefy stuff. It seem to be alot kiefier than any of my toll processing

I have 20lbs of straight kief testing at 23%, looking to monetize it the best I can.

When i ran straight kief i would put an 1/8 to a1/4 column of flower on the bottom. Bump up your tane ratio also. Also bump up your powder ratio

2 Likes

Started off as floaters. Made a layer.

14 Likes

I’ve been running into lots of material that I am processing that has a very strong sulfur smell in the finished product…I have tried many different things inline with copper and 13x zeolite in the mole sieve. After the run I cannot detect any smell of sulfur in my gas but it is still in the extracts. Can you share with me how you are removing the sulfur from bho?

W1, b80 and a bed of celite

11 Likes

Hey guys I ran the following CRC stack on 3lbs of fresh dried trim:

300g Silica
200g Charcoal
300g Bentonite
50g Celite

My chiller only gets down to -37C. My slab came out more on the amber side. I was going for more of that bright “piss yellow” everyone wants. I just ordered some W1 but I’m thinking W2 or W3 would be better for shatter…Suggestions?

1 Like

The next run I wanted to experiment and went a little overboard…

100g Silica
100g Florisil
100g MagSil
100g T41
100g Bentonite
50g Celite

Sugared up overnight at 97F full vac

I would say w1 or w3 will do better on color on that first run. On that second run it looks like all the silicas you added slowed the oil down. Ive noticed the silicas slow the thc down a lot more than the clays and this can cause a lower yield if you dont use more solvent to wash it down all the way. Also the charcoal is probably adding color instead of taking it. It usually makes the oil a bright orange

4 Likes

Im gonna have to try the w1, ive been killing it with the b80 and getting phenomenal color and for the price you cant beat it

3 Likes

W1 and a prefilter.

13 Likes

What was your ratio?

Did the w1 strip out as many Terps as the b80?

Probably 100-200g/lb, we focus on depth. That said, approx. 10" seems to work rather well.

I felt like b80 left everything tasting like limonene was coming through heavy, and when limonene wasn’t present sometimes there’d be that wet sock thing. W1 seems to let the flavors pass through pretty much unhindered imo.

6 Likes