Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

I absolutely am.

2 Likes

After hearing how efficient and effective your system works i think it time to upgrade my equipment. And ditch the pump.

Had my main for 5 yr. And been adding more and more to it

2 Likes

Do you mind sharing the last stack/combo of powders and clays that got you that beautiful clear flow?

I do have a BVV passive mini closed loop I keep tucked away. So I was hoping that would be sufficient if used to wash crude instead of material. I guess like a ghetto CRC lol

2 Likes

Do you have more information on this? I didn’t know I could be at risk for crashing out THC during an inline dewax.

I’m running between 4-10:1 (4lb for trim, 6-10 for bud depending on quality)

Here’s from pharmer joe himself

On today’s run?

After dewax, celite, then t5, and celite. Over 8 micron and then 1 micron. It got a wee yellow. I’ll add more next time. Flows like a it wasn’t even in the way.

20 Likes

That would certainly be good enough.

Soinds like DE is gonna be the go to over Alumina. Gonna see what sourcing bulk looks like.

3 Likes

Maybe a bit of Silica 60 or alumina to pull that last bit of yellow?

1 Like

That happens to me when i have chaneling.

1 Like

I wasn’t using all the media I normally use. I was just using clay to see how much it would do alone. Don’t know if it channeled. I’ll open it up and see. I need to get a small spool section instead of using multiple stacks.

5 Likes

I dig the multible stacks. For me that would work beter. So i can dry and purge medea to reuse. Like to isolate each one. I think it works beter than bending.

2 Likes

That’s what I made homie order yesterday. I got 4x 4x4 spools that we will run a filter plate under and have over 5” above the plate and if needed run one on top to keep all the powders together.

5 Likes

Its hard for me to swap sleeves that way. I know the powders are not spent yet and the tane gassing inbetween columns causes channeling for me. So i need to swap powders with each column. I found if they are not spent yet you can heat purge them and reuse. I also notice they work beter layered and not blended. So isolation is key for my baby skeeves

5 Likes

I don’t blend them. I layer them, as well. I don’t like using the multiple stacks because I fill the space between the plate layers and it would be easier to keep even without them in the way

3 Likes

I understand.

Someone mentioned using filter socks to separate the different medias way earlier, or would that cause channelling around the outside of the socks?

I’m working in cellulose-T5 pucks that can be used to separate medias. Just waiting on the manufacturer to send the samples so I can test em.

4 Likes

Is that the new lenticular concept you had mentioned working on earlier?

1 Like