Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Glad you get it.

1 Like

Well it was just ironic cause you said something useful

Thanks Homie

Put it in your material column and fill the column with solvent. Slowly vent to recovery vapor pressure from column causing solvent to rapidly boil and dissolve all crude. Add more solvent if needed and repeat. Once dissolved, pressurize column and push thru crc.

I have a possibility of a store front in central Vancouver Island, which is the mecca of Canada in my opinion, with deep backing that’s interested. Very central on a two lane artery for Vancouver Island. Plus Nobody sells medias anywhere but around Vancouver BC, For BC Canada, at least. Even then its only two stores really. I would be very keen to move forward to being a distributor.

8lbs of year old outdoor through 3 cups of b80

6 Likes

betcha it just tastes and smells great :joy: :rofl: :joy:

edit i read that as 8 year old outdoor…sorry… ill leave that for context.

6 Likes

It’s aight. Not like anything fresh obv. But not unpalatable.

Tbh, I’m shocked how light it came out…

2 Likes

I asked my gf what it looked like, she said some meringue lol.

It’s funny how different we all make things now compared to a decade ago.

7 Likes

Hell just two years ago.

8 Likes

How much t5 per 1lb?

1 Like

I don’t even remember. I just use b80 now. 50-100g per #

6 Likes

Preach.

4 Likes

Fair enough

I use b80 in the same amounts I used t5…once I made the switch

5 Likes

B80 for the win.
Again…
And yes, this does have flavor lol (was made with some solid greenhouse nugs from a friend)

12 Likes

I used b80 and before extraction ran through activated alumina in one run and then did one with each one but in separate columns and then a mix in the crc

20210106_172111|281x500 eparately

yea b80 is the shit. so simple and easy. i do like 100-150g per 3-4lb run because i like some color @kay420

7 Likes

Niceeee. Yeah I’ve got a lil b80 otw to test along with the crx from media bros. That’s all I’m looking to do myself, just a little color remediation. Nothing that’ll heavily effort the terp profile

2 Likes

For a good media that doesn’t affect terpene profile very much I’d recommend w1, but b80 with a touch of alumina works well in a pinch.

1 Like