Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Ok i know this is gonna make some people laugh but what do you mean by filtering my media back out of solution? Im still learning the chemistry lingo bro my bad :laughing: ive been up all night haha

What are you using to filter out the powders?

1 Like

What hot points do you recommend insulating? The hose between my sieve and recovery pump? Running active recovery while my sieve and collection pot are jacketed, also just finished insulating all my cold points and it made a huge difference. Curious if insulating my hot lines would help.

Ive got a 1 micron sintered disc crc kit from @Killa12345 and i had 2 filter papers that were 2.5 micron right above the sintered disk. Thats the only filtering i used.

2 Likes

Just wanted to check because it sounded almost like you packed your media into your filter sock before your material from your first post. :grin:

3.5lbs of this seasons outdoor through 1 cup of b80, isobutane

3 Likes

Edit: Realized I posted these pics already lol

1 Like

Oh man haha no sir! I was worried i wasnt using enough filtration actually but i think it came out good for a first time crc run lol

1 Like

If you’re going through 1 micron you’re filtering out powders pretty damn well. :grin: I’m liking these isobutane results I’m seeing. Are you guys running really terpy fresh material, or something a little terpy? I’m wondering how much of the difference in appearance is related to your solvent. What kinda pressures you guys seeing with iso vs n-?

1 Like

I’m thinking of trying an iso tank now too… Great color and crystalization! I thought 70/30 mix was the best for terp retention. Wish we had smellovision

1 Like

I dig your exact measurement lol. Works as far as I can see

1 Like

Isobutane is my new go to.

Shits the bees knees imo

@CuriousChemist22 I’m not noticing any significant pressure differences while running. My system is very cold though. It is resting at around 15psi in my solvent tank (it’s outside and temps swing from 30-50f lately). All material is from this years outdoor, I have pics and strain list in my “outdoor 2020” thread.

2 Likes

I just added the b81 to gochemtek.com for those curious to play with it

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ataendustriyel.com.tr/site-resimleri/editor/images/Pure-FloSupremeB81-En.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwij9LyR9_jsAhWLtp4KHTGTA3UQFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0HOJHRDJstpWSnPkrHCJ2T

3 Likes

Gunna have to give it a shot!

What’s your first hand experience with it?

Works good just like supreme 55 imo but also i havent played with it much

1 Like

For diamonds pour off with more solvent

Nice. Ph 4.4, so not quite as acid activated as most and still a decent particle size uniformity.

2 Likes

Ill give u a sample bucket to try next time i see you

2 Likes

I’m honestly still kinda curious what passing through a thin puck of something a little basic might do for slab stability.

1 Like

Longer shelf life maybe due to a balanced ph?
Slower oxidation

For example when crystalizing with b80 it takes days. With perform6000 its one day…so that should also mean slabs should be less likely to sugar(crystalize) with neutral ph

3 Likes