Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

my kinda sauce

was that a full kilo of crx?

1 Like

I split the kilo between two runs. One run with a 3x18 almost full, one run with a 3x18 half full

I thought argon was even more inert than nitrogen and didnt mix with the lpg at all

1 Like

You’d be correct to assume that.

1 Like

3.5lbs of outdoor nugs through 1 cup of b80, ~85/15 iso/n

Started injection at 30psi and slowly upped to 80psi as the run progressed

18 percent yield

11 Likes

B80 kills it again, nice job. That looks great

5 Likes

Another b80 run, 3.5 lbs of outdoor through 1cup of b80

8 Likes

Pretty fresh outdoor? Looks good.

Running a propane blend?

Very fresh Outdoor. Running almost straight iso, just a tiny bit of N.

2 Likes

This one was 2.5 cups b80, same material, same solvent blend

4 Likes

You don’t get that weird sour taste when you go that light on color?

Nope. This material was fire though…

1 Like

it depends on the strains.

I believe crc leaves the heavier terps for sure

I have several strains that barely smell berry skunk …ran normal.taste weird w hint berry

ran crc taste like grape skunk dreams, majorly grape and not sour at all!!

4 Likes

Hey all new to the thread. CRC definitely removes some terps depending on what media, strain, and temp you’re running at in the CRC.
What I’ve experienced is: the higher the dosage the more terps removed, it also depends on what solvent you’re using.
Here are a few samples with varying amounts of media dosage. Typically the less media used, the more it smells.

Media’s and solvents used on each? Any other notes on each run (psi required for desired flow rate, methods used for post processing, etc.)

The first two are butane trim runs from some nice indoor. The last one is propane from complete trash outdoor trim.

The two predominant ways to measure media are ml or grams, depending on what you’re using. first two are around 70g/# last is about 90

You have to have consistant material and be able to do test runs to determine how much media you need to use if you’re going to have the same results every time. Otherwise you just have to completely pack your column and just bleach it every time which quite a few consumers don’t want.

He’s well versed in the subject, he’s asking because you didn’t leave much information with your pictures

2 Likes

Sorry bout that, if there’s any other info you’re curious about let me know

1 Like