Indo expo chicago

who needs a hand manning a booth/ I work for cash. I can even do labor if it doesnt inolv the beer in one hand thing… if china is on here you need me- i can rep a quality product bt need stats to man a booth.

2 Likes

I should walk the conventoion with a par meter and blow the peopleles minds- theyll be like NO DONT USE IT? thats a nice walking ad= walk with your lights numberrs and a par meter under the competition= seems real almost. In my case= im getting so much par but its not penetrating like hid.

I was about to be "when is that? " but decided to search and drop a link instead

https://www.indoexpo.com/fallshow/attend/

2 Likes

I can definitely see people lining up to have thumper be a spokesperson

1 Like

hey- im not a dud I would represent the product as told- it would hae to be good products im no shill.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you be picky. You are probably the most legit weed dude in the world. You now have a lab jacket and glg membership to prove it.

1 Like

well ive only been to one convention but i already knew more about most of the booths products than the reps. those paid reps were sitting on their ass. I wouldn’t do that.

1 Like

Amy booth with chairs is a booth where people aren’t working. Chairs? Wtf? You stand in the aisle and carny-call them in.

3 Likes