Incredible Hulk Terps for sale

Swept up in the “rekindling every dead thread on terpenes or additives” moment? Any @trust_level_4 members feel like shifting this into a new thread?

1 Like

To be perfectly honest with you, I couldn’t figure out how to do a post it’s the first time that I personally try to navigate to do a post for us. My crew was busy in the hills, and I had a goal to post these Terps on future today, I was fumbling around trying to figure it out, I punch Terps in the search bar and started reading through the threads, Found relevant conversations related to what I was trying to accomplish. When the homey gets back down from the hills I’m gonna have them do a proper post
I’m sure it’s simple to post was juggling a hand fool of things and made a poor choice didn’t mean any disrespect. I will take my time breathe and let the appropriate person handle putting the post up thank you

2 Likes

So you aren’t the same person who posted the job opening earlier this year? Seems like you knew then. I was also shown all of the terps you speak when I was at your lab not long after that posting, doesn’t impress me with how long they’ve been there (and how long they had already been there).

1 Like

I’m definitely not the same person I’ve never posted a job opening

Ok. I’ll fix this if you guys stop posting for 5 mins. :man_shrugging:t3:

i guess not…

6 Likes

How many people are allowed to use this account then? In May it was only one person…

1 Like

We extracted the Terps from Certified organic live fresh flowers in the field immediately into deep freeze less than a year ago, they’ve been winterized cured and kept at 40 below zero.

1 Like

They we stored in a fridge when I was there, certainly not a deep freeze. Wasn’t even a chest style one, either.

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly we do several different things, whoever was hiring at that time in the office had access obviously, whoever is selling cannabinoids is going to have access whoever is handling extractions and remediation will probably have access, myself and at least one other person are involved in the Terp project We have access

Please stop posting in this thread…I made a brand new thread for you.

Really…Is it that hard to go to the thread for your incredible hulk?

6 Likes

I apologize I’m just gonna stay in my lane, put everything through one administrator that handles specifically future 4200 posts, They can be sure to communicate with proper etiquette and respect for all gang members, patrons, clients and customers

I typically don’t spend enough time on the site, I spent a lot more time in the field, but I do appreciate everything that’s going on here and I do respect what Future has helped create, if for any reason you’re not happy with some thing that we’ve done I will be happy to help address it and do everything in my power two remedy the situation

Blessings on you your family and your tribe
:raised_hands::pray::raised_hands:
J.

5 Likes

But it’s incredible

6 Likes

We have a full chest freezer packed full of Terps and the standup freezer was a freezer not a fridge, while you were there we most likely were using it due to the fact that we used our larger chest freezer for a project that required pentane I do assure you everything has remained frozen

There is really no lane to stay in… Just the proper etiquette which is advertising in your own threads and keeping those advertising threads to a few… just bump the ones you have and all the people will appreciate it more.

2 Likes

No amount of rebuilding will repair the bridge @Octave burnt with me, but I appreciate you saying something. My beef has nothing to do with you, though. Best of luck.

2 Likes

These are the best reviewed terps on the site. I wish you guys had more flavors. I also wish I copped from yall directly, it would have saved me madddd bread lol

2 Likes

I was thinking the same exact thing. Damn. We getting taxed if these are the same. Lol

2 Likes

I can’t even get the shop portion of their site to load…

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate that! I just realize this is the thread that you created for us? Sorry my bad I’m really not very tech savvy Lol :joy: but I will do my best to be as helpful as I can to everyone I’m open to sharing information that I have I can help the community and share what in my opinion is the best possible Terps that I could have created for community until the next ones

1 Like

If you’re talking about the Octave website, we don’t have anyone managing it it’s pretty much just a splash page, never really needed it. We mostly cowboys and cowgirls out here just getting it in the field, doing the best we can create the highest grade highest quality in what ever we do. Let’s connect