In search of large freeze dryers

I’m looking for a brand new large freeze dryers I don’t mind going the Chinese route as I am looking for a freeze dryer that is bigger than the large harvest right pharmaceutical grade freeze dryer any leads or info on this topic would be greatly appreciate it thank you

1 Like

There is one company that is still expensive. Parker freeze dryers. Anything else is a waste of money or green taxed. But there gonnna cost you 6 figures. Made more sense for us too have an army of harvest rights.

2 Likes

Labconco I think are pretty damn big

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. What kinda storage are you able to achieve with your army of harvest right

We are running 160 lbs of fresh frozen every day. 6 freeze dryers works perfect for that. We have more freeze dryers but they break once a week so. We have a few we rotate.

2 Likes

I really appreciate the info buddy. Are those all the large models

2 Likes

I’ve seen some big bastards from them listed on here used, i just wrangled their general FD section of the site up for reference

Yea all large.

1 Like

I’ve heard nothing but negative reviews from colleagues. But I haven’t any personal experience.

This :100:

1 Like

Hello

Have you purchased the big freeze dryer?

we can make large capacity (kg/batch), from 10kg to 1000kg.

which one do you prefer?

We would prefer you started a thread of your own, and told/showed us what you’ve got.

While it IS possible that @Alwaysworking has not found the unit they need after more than year of looking, realistically your post is again SPAM.

You can be flagged and eventually banned for that. Reevaluate your posting behaviors

1 Like

I still haven’t found a good replacement I’m willing to entertain all brands and models

1 Like

ok and i will

1 Like

Check out @SharpDry

Haven’t personally used his devices but I know they are larger than Harvest Rights

3 Likes

@SharpDry lets see it buddy

2 Likes

Happy to help. Send me an email to dan@wave.cc. SharpDry is my cannabis consulting company.