In Need of Flower Testers - L2L

Hello Future Fam.

I’ve got my first harvest in. Its dried, cured, and just passed testing in Michigan.

What I need now are Michiganders who are willing to try my strains for free and are willing to fill out a survey about flavor, side effects, how it hit you, and if you think the name is true to the genetics.

In order to share this with you - you have to be a license holder in Michigan, and I can transfer you a sample to distribute to your team.

Or you have to come visit me in person at the retail location so I can dispense these to you directly in METRC.

Every sample comes with the QR Code to Confident Cannabis for full test results. Terpene analysis available for those who want to know.

Everything will be in pre-rolls - if you just don’t like pre-rolls, I have some pre-ground available as well, but you have to let me know so I can prep it just for you. And I’m 100% down to continue sharing as new strains become available to testers who fill out the surveys with creative honesty. :smiley: And at some point, I hope to have unground flower available to give as samples, wouldn’t that be nice.

Please DM me so we can get the real life testing started. <3

I have:

• Biscotti
  • Member Berry
  • OG Kush
  • Black Jack
  • Juicy Fruit
  • Critical Glue

Its my first harvest in Michigan - using a completely different nutrient system, growing indoors, instead of under glass. These ladies a lovely and I want to hear what other people think about them.

Thank you for your consideration. <3

10 Likes

Congratulations on the first harvest!

4 Likes

Member Berry made some of the truest berry nose hash I’ve ever smelt. Shit was straight :fire:

1 Like

I’m a caregiver in michigan. Not sure if there’s any way for me to 5ry, but I’d be willing to purchase at end of mine at end to give u honest report. Backwood smoker here, patients every style under rainbow

So glad to hear you say so. Its my first batch of concentrate products, going straight into sugar and sauce. I think it looks lovely and I’m super appreciative of the group doing the work while I wait for my permits to get approved here. Their work has me so jazzed.

1 Like

Caregivers are 100% welcome. I appreciate all feedback from local growers and patient advocates. I’m new to Michigan - so it always helps to know what people like here and why. The whole point of our grow is to give more accessibility, small batch, and let people have a say in what is being grown.

I’ll drop you a DM with more info. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You do know Michigan is medical and recreational legal.

100% That’s why this is a license to license post for any that are interested in giving feedback. And why its 100% okay for people to come to my licensed retail location to pick these up. :slight_smile:

You can totally come too! I welcome all comers. I’ll share the cannabis, you share your knowledge and opinions. <3

1 Like

No lisence is needed now. A med card or be 21+yrs of age is state legal.

If people want free trade samples, they have to be a licensed retail location or cultivator.

If an individual wants a free sample, they need to just let me know, so I can put them on the list and then they can come to a retail location and snag a sample.

Those be my rules - to follow the state’s rules. :slight_smile:

All are welcome. <3 Happy to have the feedback.

4 Likes