In Need of CBN Isolate 99%+ 50kg

Currently working on product dev and needing 50kg of Isolate 99%+
Funds are available and we are ready to move on this. Will require COA and a brief summary of extraction, PM to further discuss! No Brokers!

1 Like

Depends on what your looking to pay. Even 50kg order is still gonna be rather expensive per kilo

This reminds me of last year and all the Chadwick 2 ton requests of hemp to go to Europe. Or a spot call from a New York “group” that wanted 125,000lbs of CBD that was “at least 9% CBD” “biomass”.
Pof, coa, LOI, more three letter nonsense.
Are you just checking the market?

5 Likes

I would like to talk about all isolates, but cbn can be a start.

1 Like

Get verified to slang hemp

6 Likes

No, we are looking to buy. Our chemist promised to have something ready two weeks ago and has been lagging and now ghosting. We have dispensaries willing to stock their shelves, now we just need the cbn to finish product development/formulation and to start distribution. If you want to know what prices I have been hearing and seeing then PM me and I’d be happy to share, just don’t want to put it on blast and effect anything.

2 Likes

So you were expecting your chemist to go from bench-top scale to 50 kg? I highly doubt there is anyone out there with 50 kg of actual 99% CBN ready to go. Very few likely have the infrastructure to do the required chemistry - everyone is likely trying to go from CBD isolate through D8/D9-THC to CBN, or simplifying by starting with D9. The chemistry is complex enough that most people trying to do this are wholly unprepared for the undertaking. With the types of chemistry involved I highly doubt most people are sufficiently skilled in chromatography to clean up their product enough for it to be reasonably safe for consumption. CBN, to me, with the typical conversion chemistry utilized, is much closer to a pharmaceutical drug than any of the other cannabinoids. What are you even planning to do with 50 kg? The active dosages of CBN seems to be in the 1-3 mg range. 50 kg would yield roughly 10-50 million doses in that range. There is no way that there is a market, within california alone, for that number of doses.

4 Likes

PM sent

1 Like

There’s gonna be a lot more stories like this in the future.
Lots of 70-96%
Lack of cleanup, people not knowing wtf they are really doing.
Racing to pay checks
Trying to make “t-free”
Trying to make isomers and conversions
Trying to make bho extracts and only know “red is a good color. Blue is a badddddddd color”.
Lmao best one is the guys making money off all this and the pirates too…
Guess what, GLG, they contribute ZERO dollars or time to the RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT and innovation.
Be careful and know what you are buying

3 Likes

Strongly agree here - extraction/distillation/isolate production is easy in relative terms. Moving towards synthetic conversions opens up a whole slew of issues. Just cause you got an extraction/distillation set-up working in your garage does not mean you are anywhere near qualified or experienced enough to go after synthetic conversions. Especially if you try selling those to consumers.

3 Likes

Are you really trying to selling 50 g CBD isolate units for $1,000? That is hilarious. $109.99 for a 3,000 mg isolate tincture? $425 for a 12 gram isolate tincture. $35/gram isolate in that tincture? Come on.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. What’s pestering me is when I see the potency report is, for example, 93%CBN distillate. What’s the other 7%? Would be laughed at by any medicinal chemist. I’ll believe isolate exists when NMR, lcms and a clear pic is provided.

3 Likes