In-House Turn-Key Potency Testing Solution

For those looking for a turn-key in-house potency testing solution for their cultivation, extraction, purchasing and more…

At Ionization Labs, we have created a lab-quality, low cost, accurate solution that tests for 14 different cannabinoids (CBDA, CBD, delta-9 THC, delta-8 THC, THCA, CBG, CBN, THCV, Etc.) in 25 minutes, from sample prep to results, allowing for rapid real-time testing in-lab or in-field. Here is a published article regarding our award-winning service at the National Hemp Expo in KY last April: Ionization Labs Takes Lab Testing Award at National Hemp Expo in Louisville, KY

It’s straight forward, our equipment is easy to use, affordable, and accurate. We use HPLC hardware manufactured by a Fortune 100 company and coupled with our proprietary software and sample preparation solution for consumables we believe we have created the consistency and efficiency that has been missing in hemp testing in a comprehensive package, eliminating the traditional need for a PhD to run and understand this accurate hardware, as well as the need to find and purchase your own calibrates and consumables to run your own in-house testing.

Our intuitive software makes the results easy to understand, creating easy use for compliance, genetics, per-acre crop monitoring and many more applications throughout your businesses vertical integration.

For more technical and application information shoot me an email: jgrady@ionizationlabs.com

1 Like

Price?

2 Likes

Good idea but I am skeptical it will actually replace a chemist in house. What is the detector on your HPLC? How well does the software correct labeling for slight peak shifts? When things aren’t going wrong, there’s really nothing to a normal hplc software other than setting the batch file and relabeling the results peaks the auto-label gets wrong. I would be worried your software relies on this general simplicity without actually fixing the issues but am curious

2 Likes

Hello Tom,

With our service there is not a set price because we work with each client to determine their testing/subscription needs and application (Volume, Stationary vs Mobile, etc…) and then tailor to them. Just to give you a quick answer however, for a stationary lab the cost for the machine is $28,500, then there is the monthly subscription cost for calibrates, consumables, software, back-end support etc. That being said we have several purchase options for the machine and the monthly subscription varies to your company needs. If you are interested in learning info about pricing specific to your company, as well as what all comes with the price, I am happy to have a conversation with you so I can learn your needs!

1 Like

Alex,

Nothing wrong with being skeptical, I am happy to answer any questions! The software makes it easy to run and understand without a chemist, but if there is an issue our service comes with a back-end team of chemists, and since our software is cloud-based you have back-end support 24/7 that can assist and monitor tests (including your question regarding peak shifts). We do not simply provide a potency testing machine and consumables/calibrates, but rather a comprehensive service that can assist with business needs ranging from per-acre crop monitoring with GPS and QR coding functions to extraction equipment calibrating, and we are here to help those in this industry in the long run. To answer your question regarding what kind of monitor, we use a VWD.

As to why our software, our service is more than just the software which was designed for this industry, providing ease of use, ease of data extrapolation, data-sharing, 24/7 chemist support, GPS functions as previously mentioned and more, but our service provides everything you need to run your tests in-house, down to the each consumable and standardized calibrate.

If you have any more questions please let me know, I am happy to get an email or call set up!

Curious as to the “genetic” tag.

Have yet to meet an hplc that groked DNA

You answered my question, thank you