I'm stuck at home

All news is paid for and objective journalism is non existent now.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve watched Serpentza for quite a few years back when he was living in china. If you are familiar with him and his content I donā€™t think you would make this statement. Have you watched his content where he speaks about why he had to leave China and how he did so? The CCP is evil.

1 Like

be careful about promoting the western way- we really sux and arent to be looked up to as the way.

have you heard of people in USA that got put into prison for growing organic weed and had to do things like boof a shank and kill someone to survive prison? USA sux too

1 Like

you forget the origin of china stealing products. China was a world leader due to the silk road and westerners stole the technology of the day on how to make silk. china silk road - Google Search now we whine about them stealing our tech??? Almost every peice of eqipment and tools I have were made in china and most of it is good. my whole bho machine is prolly china except the valves and fittings are swagelok or parker.

I have no issues with china stealing shit but I do have issues if they build shit with inferior metallurgy or bad qc. On car parts- I will use oem exclusively.

Also- i think it sounds funny when I call it a bho machine. Whats he term???

1 Like

I went to federal prison for manufacturing drugs so I understand that aspect. Iā€™m a libertarian and I think as long as youā€™re not hurting anyone you should be allowed to do whatever you want to yourself Iā€™m of the opinion that a possession of a substance should not be more harmful to an individual than the use of it. The argument about organic weeds is a bunch of bullshit and you know it because poppy is also organic and so is coca leaves and so is ephedra. The fact that you have no problem with China stealing IP tells me you donā€™t have an original thought worth stealing otherwise you wouldnā€™t be so cavalier about it. But letā€™s assume that Iā€™m ok with China stealing IPā€¦ Are you ok with supporting china imprisoning millions of ethnic uyghurs for no other reason except their religion? Are you okay with prisoners being used as slave labor and as organ farms against their will? Are you okay with china supplying fake vaccines to their own population (Iā€™m not even talking about covid-19)? We can go on and on and on with different examples but if if that so far doesnā€™t sway your mind, youā€™re beyond reasoning and Iā€™m just wasting my time.

5 Likes

i only mentioned organic, I do use chems on this garden but im like why is a farmer a criminal? I dont agree on fully legalizing all drugs. it would be great if it was always that way but with the clusterfuck they created then when its legal more people would try it and alot of drugs are bad. Not weed. Buti think on full legalization I can move up in the job space because i dont do drugs and all those people in jobs will become addicts.

The counter argument to that would be the case of Portugal. You heard of the Pandora box syndrome? When people are told they are not allowed to do something they are more likely to at least try it. The more you demonize something that is not necessarily the demon you think it may be to everyone who uses it the more likely you are to create people who disrespect what you say and thus are likely to continue to try harsher and harsher materials.

most people are dumb though. especially down on the socioeconomic end and they will use anything.

Iā€™m just wondering how Carol is doing? God bless you and your neighbors during this time.

10 Likes

Thank you very much for your kindness. wish everything goes well with you. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much ! Yes now our city goes normally, and produce and life is normal, too. We believe the world will become better and better.

Dear Sidco, I am fine now, life and work goes normally, thank you very much!

1 Like

in china has the gas price gone way up? In usa it used to be like 2.50 pre covid and now its close to 6 dollars a gallon.

1 Like

Increase so high at yourside! Gas price not increase in our city currently, maybe in future will increase怂

What is the price per gal in USD in China?

Or Yuan too

2 Likes

In my city it is RMB2.58 per M3. I think the price is quite reasonable.

1 Like

So $2.58 per gallon? Or Ā„2.58 a gal?

I think Zhengzhou is the biggest city in Henan ? so the population density is likely so high that using all that much gas is rare.

It is Ā„2.58 per mĀ³, 1 mĀ³= 264 US gallon, I found it is quite cheaper than in your country.

2 Likes