I'm Looking to Buy CBN - Do you have any to sell me?

Yes I’m talking about you. Did we not speak on the phone and you told me you’re buying from W and B Labs but they’re out right now?

Regardless, to answer your questions:

•Yes, you should absolutely vet your sources as well as possible.
•Of course there is a “functioning” chemist on board.:joy:
•I told you that you can list any reagent or buproduct and we can tell you whether or not it was used or may be present. I’m still not sure why you’re asking me, when I’ve offered you to contact them directly and/or visit on-site, as per your own request. Buying CBN isn’t a “milestone.” But you’re saying products and/or suppliers are “unproven” when you’re unwilling to even contact them or visit. Let them “prove” something to you.
•Yeah I think they’re competentent enough to run their own analytics, and I’m willing to bet that they outsource tests for verification too. Again, why ask me, when you can ask them? I also asked you what analytical test methods you require to be sure of lack of byproducts, and your response was “good question.”

The price you pay for bulk accounts for what you’ve already spent on the samples. The samples alone tend to be more expensive, yes. This is how some people are weeded out. Also, welcome to wholesale business?

I don’t negotiate the prices and I’m not even brokering the deal. You literally cannot circumvent if you tried. We’ve been able to agree with every one of your requirements, except for the unknown price you’re willing to pay for 10g samples of CBN, let alone kilograms. Unfortunately, the few who can produce clean CBN don’t really enjoy selling 10g at a wholesale rate.

3 Likes

@hambread I’ve never purchased anything from W&B labs and never told anyone I did – so yes, you are confused; I do not know W&B, although I believe we have DM’d.

I’m not sure if you’re spicy because others are providing samples at better prices and have demonstrated lab competencies we’re comfortable with - which means you were ignored or?

Hope that helps

Looking back at our messages, I dont think we spoke over the phone. My mistake. Your words were “I know Wesley’s making some but he’s out at the moment” … What about everything else I mentioned above, though?

looking for 5 kilos of high purity cbn distillate or isokate of anyone can dm with pricing and details.

1 Like

^^bump

Will pm you.