I'm Looking to Buy CBN - Do you have any to sell me?

Other wat around good sir

1 Like

What makes you think that? Are they stockpiling or something?

? Il no vocĆŖ?

They been on the olivetol synthase to novels for about 3 years last round just raised another 50M$

No clue what their cogs are on cbn - last time I checked olivetol was more expensive but they are patent deep

1 Like

If theyā€™re synthesizing from olivetol theyā€™re paying up the ass to make cbn.

Olivetol is like 3k a kilo

Much easier to do it from cbd

Also the federal analogue act can apply to this since itā€™s not a hemp product

6 Likes

I agree and thatā€™s why im interested in collabo on doing the same thing different pathway.
I already have access to the full certified pharma lab, cgmp, in house reagents and everything including equipment rentals, clean rooms, stage 1 clinical testing, offices & board rooms ā€” even has a weight room.

Phyto basedā€¦where I want to be. Pharma can have the other side

1 Like

As soon as the Agelient HPLC is up and running Iā€™m going to finish perfecting my cbn sythesis

Itā€™s hard without inhouse analytical

Takes forever to ship tests and shit

4 Likes

Excellent! Would love to see product from you and @Rowan

1 Like

Exactly! Ya letā€™s catch up soon

1 Like

Iā€™ll be processing all there disty itā€™s looking like

2 Likes

Weā€™ve been doing it for a few months now, passes all panels 90%+CBN zero % THC. Too many time wasters asking for samples and never following through. Iā€™ve herd ā€œI need a Kg asapā€ dozens of times and crickets once its time to do business. Fresh COA should be in any day.

6 Likes

well it s got the looks :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:
this is one of my holly grails if only research of these cannabinoids would pick up
maybe the sales would to

4 Likes

Those window shoppers are everywhere!! Iā€™m going to sell windex for them.

2 Likes

Count me in as requiring samples before buying CBN @ $20,000-$100,000/kg (prices given me since starting this threadā€¦)

When you quote your material cost by Lamborghiniā€™s per kg, yea.

Samples, escrow, and re-testing; agree with @mj_martini there should be no problem paying for the samples

3 Likes

When the samples ran short and it became a drain on the war chest, I started to propose that the client buy the samples, and when they actually buy a kilo, I will gladly subtract the cost of that sample. Seems to keep the (Sample-Vamps) at least thinned down, especially if you have something novel-expensive.

7 Likes

Please let me know what you think of the samples invoiced yesterday. It is crystalline, to my knowledge (there is a discussion ongoing about CBNā€™s ability to crystallize in a separate thread).

1 Like

Iā€™m going to have crystalline, 99.5+ clear CBN to be offered soon :slight_smile: nothing on the molecule indicates any functional group that would act as a chromophore, so true, pure CBN should be colorless ā€“ and academic journals indicate that it is a clear crystalline solid.

Has anybody actually sold any amount of CBN to this individual?

Thisy claimed to have previously bought from someone who I confirmed has never sold to him/her. Also, he/she claims to be extremely consious of hazardous reagents and byproducts, yet all he/she has mentioned yet is iodine and sulfur. I told him neither is used, and that he can name any reagent or byproduct, and we will be fully transparent whether or not it is used or is possibly formed. He/she wonā€™t visit the lab, even though he claimed to require a lab visit. They are open for visits. He/she says the product is ā€œunprovenā€ yet he/she cannot prove his own purchase history.

Anyone else who is serious, you know the drillā€¦

@hambread - are you talking about me? I havenā€™t purchased any CBN from anyone. Nor have I represented Iā€™ve purchased CBN from anyone, so Iā€™m guessing you meant someone else? Iā€™m not sure how purchasing CBN qualifies as a milestone, but I digress.

I think any serious CBN buyer needs to be very serious about vetting the source of material. Is the lab licensed? is there a functioning chemist on board. What reagents were used? What methods were used to remove reagents? What testing was done on the material? Does the seller have in house analytics and chromatography?

BlockquotePlease let me know what you think of the samples invoiced yesterday. It is crystalline, to my knowledge (there is a discussion ongoing about CBNā€™s ability to crystallize in a separate thread).> Blockquote

@hambread I believe you invoiced me for CBN @50/gr - although Iā€™ve another source charging $100/gr I donā€™t want to confuse you guys.

Iā€™ll be frank: Iā€™m happy to pay for samples, but Iā€™m not willing to pay $50,000/$100,000/kg run rate for samples. Most business guys are happy with a loss leader; charging $50-100g for samples alienates actual customers because if youā€™re happy to gouge me now on samples, youā€™ve pretty much proven I donā€™t want to do business with you at any scale in the future. That goes directly to the once twice principal of ankle grabs. Screw me once, shame on meā€¦

I need 10gr of samples - 4 of it goes to test samples the remain goes to R&D. Iā€™m happy to pay a reasonable rate for samples say $25/gr, no more.