If you were going to buy seeds...

If you were going to buy seeds, and you needed feminized seeds. Who would you trust purchasing them from. High CBD and .03 THC…would also like early finisher

5 Likes

Is iT correct that only strains on the hemp list of Colorado state are usefull to You ?

On IG you can look up RockyFordHemp and 707_grows for two seeds sources.

2 Likes

@oregoncbd on IG

4 Likes

He said he will only have seeds to returning customers.

2 Likes

Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com don’t miss the verification call you should be good.

You guys can do what my brothers partner did and buy a shit ton off eBay for $15

This is just meant as a joke. Don’t know if they think it was. I saw this on the table in my little brothers office while over there today. I was like “wtf” are you going to do with this. His answer. “I’m gonna throw it in my backyard and see what happens; it’s $15. The birds can eat it” and

5 Likes

I wonder if that’s how cookie fam does it

4 Likes

Going to visit them in January. Wont get the cbg strain…but will hopefully at least get honest answers and honest seed people

1 Like

Their genetics slayed at Oregon Sol, a farm I work very closely with in White City, OR

3 Likes

I kinda know that guy. Good dude. Oregon Sol

1 Like

The boss man Rod or one of his sons?

1 Like

I believe it’s his son. Him and I have a mutual dislike for someone that I did work for and worked for him. The dude and his girl we both knew ended up being a rampant junkies.

1 Like