If you had $300,000.00 to spend on distillation equipment.

That’s iron mike.

6 Likes

100lbs biomass extracted, winterized, solvent separation and distillation completed in 1 day. For 30k?

1 Like

Each roto does 4 gallons an hour. You should be doing 30-36 pounds an hour or 15-18 gallons. 4 rotos should keep up costing 45,000$

1 Like

Yes. I can do it. If it’s staged and planned right. It’s not hard. I’ve hinted at 2 easy ways this is achievable.

100lbs isn’t a shit ton of biomass. In reality I can have it extracted in no time but I’m not here for consulting. I’m here to learn.

This is much harder to see if you haven’t started this from ground up. If your looking at your checkbook and say this is achievable. Probably not.

But extracting 100lbs of biomass and taking it to distillate in hours can be achieved a lot less then the other thread

2 Likes

That’s quite impressive. Insane efficiency to take 100lbs to distillate in 8 hours on that budget. Can’t wait to see the model get out to the masses over the next couple years.

‘‘Twas a play on the name… no need for literacy

1 Like

It can be done with $30k NP without using hydrocarbons.

2 Likes

I guess once you start working this exact problem with 1000lbs in 8 hours the 100lbs looks small huh @bg305. I guess they don’t understand the amount of research and time we dedicated already to a project like this already. :man_shrugging:t3::thinking:

3 Likes

Nope, as soon as I get that 8" wiper we gonna see how fast dis sumuma b!tch can go. Really to turn a profit with 100 #'s of CBD biomass a day is like @Siosis said being the Farmer/manufactuer/retail in house.

4 Likes

:facepunch::ok_hand: damn straight! Pump it son

1 Like

Regardless of what my process would be, id be looking to get an older generation HPLC (Agilent 1100), wouldnt recommend it to everyone but for me it would be an absolute must

3 Likes

Ask them how much a “pigment” model exoskeleton costs. I heard they have some of the best mechs in the industry.

6 Likes

Oh gosh the horrible things dirty arm farms has done… do they actually have good things they do?

175k for a Falling film …NAW my guy, that’s insane lol

And spray cap was literally the last Recovery option I would have picked when I was shopping :man_facepalming:

But I’m a DIY Er and would NEVER buy a delta or any other ridiculously overpriced piece of equipment

But if I was in Cali or Colorado that might be different :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

k…Honestly I didn’t ask. Sometimes in the real world we walk into labs where we didn’t get to purchase the equipment. You have to make due with what you have. In the real world when you have to pass zoning, have fire marshals happy, UL listings and C1D1 compliance are mandatory…you let me know how your DIY goes…Lots of armchair quarterbacks who think because they’ve built out a garage or a basement or a mountain farm on the cheap they can buildout a GMP c1D1 compliant extraction facility.

9 Likes

This “real world” u describe sounds awfully like

Childish defensiveness, but go ahead, not very many people care how much money was wasted building your lab, I’m sure :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Clearly. Good day :love_you_gesture:

UL listings and c1c1 are both classifications of regulations that do not apply to steel.

#2. Fire marshals across the country are perfectly with ANY companies ethanol equipment.

It’s west coast states and certain others that aren’t.

#3 there is only ONE GPM farm in all of the United States. So in your fantasy “real” world, I’m sure you’ve never seen one.

So calm down child, no need to get all sniffley

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: but tell me more about how you k ow what you are talking about :joy:

Typed fast and no edit

But you get the point

Chill out, you’ll learn more that way.

1 Like