If this whole cannabis fad doesn't catch on

http://ecoluxluv.com/10-expensive-essential-oils/

What’s your backup plan? I though this was interesting, some stuff I hadn’t heard of yet.

1 Like

It’s already caught on but yea once the market settles out at a lower rate I like where your heads at. I have looked into lavender etc. Something to farm for a significant profit. :+1:t2:

1 Like

It’s not a fad. THC is here to stay. Like any other industry your network will almost certainly determine your net worth. Or you can go old fashioned and just bust your ass. Either way you’ll be aight. The lazy make progress much more possible.

4 Likes

Fad you say?! Been in this for 30 years - those years were always uncertain but full of knowledge - the next 30 = blessed!

Bag here

Cat here

4 Likes

We have tooled up as a machine/ weld shop after the cannabubble pops we can go into job shop mode or get some contracts to manufacture parts.
We are in a good region for agriculture, so there are alot of parts needed through out the valley to support this.

3 Likes

Kidding guys, cannabis is the only thing that I’ve ever been good at and I think it’s the coolest thing in the world. I’m confident it’ll work. If CBD gets overregulated, we’ll transition accordingly.

1 Like